Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old April 14th, 2010, 05:25 PM

Default shows/movies online

iudnno why but i could neverget myself to watch shows and movies online.. idunno why .. like im not talking websites that haver the complete shoes becasue i dont know any of those.. but basically like. on youtube i remember once i tired to watch gossip girl and it was impossble to find the complete episode.. its like season 2 eposide 3 part 5 .. and i was missing all the other parts
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:12 PM

yeah it's always hard to find complete episodes on youtube.. and most of the time different users are uploading it so all the episodes are off.. i hate it when that happens! especially when the show is getting to the climax!! but i can never get myself to sit in front of a computer and watch a movie for long.. i end up turning it off half way and say .. "i'll just wait for it to come out on dvd'
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:16 PM

I know how you feel. Most of the time, uploading these episodes is a copyright infringement, and they do it so youtube isn't pirating these shows. Youtube could get in trouble for every single copyright infringement it gets.

But it does make it annoying when you want to find previews or clips, and the clips are either nonexistant, in musiv video form, or are only a few seconds long.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:02 PM

my sister does this she was actually doing it a few nights ago and i dot know what sites she goes too i should actually ask her so i can start watching movies when i have free time at school or something
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:27 PM

I love the idea of watching these shows online, but not youtube, where it is already illegal to upload these episodes, but also really bad to upload them in multiple parts. Websites like Hulu and South Park Studios lets you watch every single episode of their show for free and for no charge, save for putting up with those annoying ads at every commercial break....then again, it's to be expected if we're getting the shows for free with no charge or hidden things coming up.
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:58 PM

yes i like the fact that alot of places will upload the shows for free and you can watch all of them but i mean it sucks to have to watch commericals but then again they need to make some money so they can upload their episodes and keep them free for us. hopefully people quit being illigal and just let the networks provide the show.
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:34 AM

Yeah it is hard to watch shows on youtube because of the copyright laws but I seriously wish the networks or whatever could just post it online because obviously we want to watch it but can't watch it during that time or whatever so if they would just post it online themselves then there wouldn't be copyright issues.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:23 PM

I personally cannot wait for more television and movies to be online. Especially if it's posted on youtube or Hulu for free. If I can watch it for free, I don't mind the ads. After all, we get ads on television, what makes online different? :0

At least, that's what I think.
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:21 PM

i do not like watching movies on line because its like if the internet connection gets bad then the movie starts to break up or something.. i cant stand it even when a dvd starts skipping or something like that its just really annoying and i just cant stand it.. there are alot of things that really annoy me. i just have to talk a deep breath and walk away.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:36 PM

everyone does this and i stil havent watched a movie on line like that my sister watches movies we dont have and idunno im alweasy ont he computer.. seriously alwasy i feel like if i dont get on im gonna go throu withdrawls since i work all dat on the computer and then i have an online class.. and then i have a facebook lol