Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old April 14th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Default hmmm..

well.. i didnt find any topic that appealed to me when i went to respond to one so i thought i would create a nee thread.
basically iknow we all wear perfume.. body spray.. something right?
but how much are you will to spend on them i know i hardly ever buy myself them i alwasy get them as gifts.. and when i run out unles i really like i wont buy it again.
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:47 PM

the last time i bought a perfume was probably 2 years ago and i still have it.. it's still pretty full.. i don't really use it until i really go out.. and i'm not really a perfume person so i don't really spend a lot on it.. like you.. i usually get them as gifts.. i use them as air freshners sometimes.. you know when your company is coming over and you spray it around the room. lol
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:44 AM

it really all depends on how much i like the scent. currently i have a nice little collection going on.. most of the purfume is gifts my mom got and i took because i liked the way they smell. anyways last time i bought my self perfume i think i spent somewhere around $100. but that was for a set that game with a free gift as well so idk.
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:18 PM

i really dont know what it costs to buy purfume because i have never bought my own. my family usually buys them for me as gifts for like christmas or birthdays or easter.. so im always getting new ones and i really couldnt tell you the diffrent thigns that they bought n how much it costs, um im assuming around $50 so i dont think i would pay more than that.
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:50 PM

i agree i get alot of them as gifts as well.. and most the time they last me until the next year .. and then its kinda like a refill. haha so yeah ive only ever boughten like 3 perfumes in my entire life.. and alot more body sprays but most of them are for other for like christmas.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:55 PM

i really would like a new one i mean a girla can never have too many right// lik se shows or heels you can never have too many becasue you use them and talk into thrm.. ijo