Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old April 14th, 2010, 03:56 PM
Default make up brushes

so as we get older and we now alot more about makeup then we did when we forst started wearing any.. we figure out all the different types of brushes there are out there. my mom just recent got this mac full brush case with evrything its gorgeous and amazing i want it.. and i thought to myslef when i saw it i do not have even half of those.
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:10 PM

mmhmm. i like using different brushes and learning more about them. but im still learning about makeup and brushes .. becasue i use to use a blush brush as a powder brush becasue i bought it .. and it was smaller and i liekd tht iot fit in my bag haha so yeh we all learn somehting new everyday
Old April 16th, 2010, 11:37 AM

just because a brush says its made for one thing does not mean you have to only use it for that one thing..i have a few brushes that i use for diffrent things.. there is a company that sales their brushes at the fair and so i always stock up on new brushes ever year and thats how i have slowly started to build up my collection.
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:56 AM

oh Haley i know what your talking about.. i used to buy some brushed at the fair as well but i noticed that recently their brushes have been going up in price alot more than what they used to be. its really sad that they had to raise prices but then again its really hard to find good makeup brushes.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:24 PM

its always a good day when you are able to find such good brushes for such and amazing deal. its very rare that you will find a good quality brush under $20. i think that when shopping for make up tools you should not skimp on what your buying because there are so many things taht you shoukd do for making your makeup look flawless.
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:27 PM

i absolutly hate having to spend money on make up simply because it cost to much money i would much rather spend all the money i could save from not wearing makeup on a nice vacation some where. it would be so much better because i would have my own tan vs a tan off of the floressent lights and computer screen in my office..