Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old April 14th, 2010, 03:37 PM

Default bootycall hrs.

so basically we all know that bootycall hrs is only meant for one thing.. and one thing one.. sex! or some form of it.
to be honest im a little sick of it lol.. like last night for example.. i get a txt around 1140 saying : what are you doing" completely random from someone who i havent talked too.. inn.. psshh months. and we use to date fyi. then he decided to get back with this ex gf. anyways..

he txts me and is "lets hangout, come over"

its like.. noooo! if you want to hang out with em you can hangout with me during the day not at midnight.

ahhh too annoying
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:56 PM

right! thank god im not the only one.. like how annoying is that.. its like okay buddy you had all day to hangout with me and when im at home in bed .. your gonna ask me to hangout and when i say no.. your like why not pleease!

naaaahhh doesnt fly with me either
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:55 PM

i wonder why they think that thats alright.. you know what i mean like.. is it somwthing that we do that makes it okay for them to just hit us up like that .. espeially in the first post tcases where you said he left you for his ex., like come on not cool
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:45 PM

haha i guess the boys are clueless on the after 10pm anything is a booty call. really because i love how i get a txt message asking if im down to chill haha i usually respond with something like naw im good i dont wanna hook up.. haha its funny because of the ones when there playing dumb like oh i just wanted to hang out n watch a movie.. haha thats another sneaky move.. "hey you wanna come over and watch a movie?" secret motive to get close to you and throw the moves onto you!
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:31 PM

i once dated a guy who i only hung out with after 8pm., we actully dated for a while and once it got to that point where we were only hooking up and it was a booty call type of thing i ended things with him because of the way he was acting towards the relationship. well a few months later he wanted to try dating and the second time around i figured it was just another relationship booty call well when i got tired i ended up leaving well i guess this time he really wanted to make a relationship out of it.. to bad. u messed up the first time.
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:35 PM

lol. xD The first story is really funny. I haven't had an experience like that where I got a booty call, but I know some people who have been in that situation. xD

I say after 9 o clock, those are bootycall hours in which you just want someone to come over and spend the night. 9 is probably the earliest, xD But yeah.
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:11 PM

wow im really sad for some of you where you actually let your selfs be put in this situation. anyways i think that woman should have more self respect for them selfs because they are beautiful human beings and ever person is special and they should see how truly beautiful life is. dont sale your self short.
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:52 PM

yeah like sometimes i wonder what goes through there head.. when they say that : like ohh i justw anted to see what ws up with you i missed you"" like alllll off a sudden you miss! and how convienant thats its at 12 at night and now you want to hang out -_-
Old April 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM

yea i agree its bad how people "forget" to text you at noon to meet for lunch but its now somewhere around nine at night and im wondering if you still wanted to hang out and you can come over and watch a movie or somethign.. haha i agreen its horrible people should really think about it.. and its usally a hook up unless they had a valid excuse.
Old May 1st, 2010, 03:57 PM

Haven't had a booty call yet, but then again, I'm not sure if I want to. D:

Booty calls are something I don't get, a guy calling you for sex in the middle of the night, and he doesn't care what you're up to or what you're doing. It's a bit annoying. That's why you plan when you're gonna hook up. D: