Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old April 14th, 2010, 12:11 PM

Default Conan going on TBS

So what do you guys think of Conan's next move to TBS. I actually think it is a good move even though there will be less viewers I think it is a good thing for him to just be on a network that lives by the comedy motto. I also think that its good that he won't have that much pressure of bringing it all the ratings there won't be such a competition. It will just allow him to do things that he wants to do with his show.
Old April 14th, 2010, 05:13 PM

yeah thats a very good point point.. i heard this news i wanna say two dats ago.. not sure and your right.. tbs is a cable channel so there will be less views but im sure he will do fine.. and like you said not alot fo competition and its great for him.. i watched lopez tonight for the first time a wek ago and it was hilarious but like george lopez said.. hes glad tohave conan back on the air.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 02:47 PM

i have been watching alot of tv latly because there are many things that they have been saying that he had done a bad job with switching to cable i on the other hand think he made a good choice when choosing to switch to cable tv instead. i think that may help him with getting more ratings and it keeps him still on the tv.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:21 PM

Personally, I think that whatever Conan does, i wish him a lot of luck. I do wish that if the Tonight Show audience would've been more open, he would've done well. He would've been like Drew Carey of Price is Right, appropriate to carry the torch of Bob Barker, and I thoguht he was the eprfect choice for the Tonight Show...to bad it didn't work out. D:
Old May 1st, 2010, 06:28 PM

I agree with Lucinda about this.

Someone made a good point earlier. I believe with Conan o Brian, they were going with television ratings, but in the online market, he was actually doing really well with a lot of people visiting the NBC site and watching it....and I agree that a change needs to be made with what is popular on television that is also being broadcast on the internet.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM

Yeah I agree I think it is whatever Conan's choice is. I mean it is his life and is it really a big deal whether his is one network or another. I mean it doesn't effect me or other people who watch his show or I don't think so well maybe you have to buy the package with tbs now instead but I dont think it is that big of a deal. But anyways does anyone know when it is going to start I want to catch the opening night.