Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old April 14th, 2010, 10:10 AM

Default Glee

O.K. so who loves watching glee? I just started watching yesterday since the show came back. So I kind of watched backwards. Like I watched the new episode, episode 14 first and then decided that I wanted to catch up on everything so looked it up online and started watching from the beginning. I watched up to episode 3 and I am pretty much addicted to it. Can't wait until next week for another new episode.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:26 PM

Never really got much into this show. I mean, from what i heard everything was realy well deveoped and well-liked with how they created the characters. However, I have to that in the end, it just didn't appeal to me. Then again I probably just didn't like how high school musica was, and that's what Glee feels like to me.
Old April 21st, 2010, 02:24 PM

ive never once watched a single episode of this show. and i always hear about it espeically on e! news and when i saw they were covering madonna in an episode i wanted to watch! but i have no idea what channel and what time it comes on. anyways i hear a lady gaga episode is to air soon
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Oh cool I didn't know they were going to have a lady gaga episode that should make and interesting one. But yeah I didn't really get into it until recently I have watched all the episodes so far though mostly online cuz I don't really feel the need to watch during the time it airs especially if there is something better on like the laker game yesterday. I watch little bits and pieces of yesterdays episode during half time but it didn't look that interesting I guess I just have to sit down and watch the whole episode to really get the idea of what is going on in the show.
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:42 PM

ive been soo busy with school lately that i haven't really been watching it ever since the new season been airing. =( i believe they are going to be showing it tonight and i won't be able to watch that either due to a quiz and an exam too. blah not looking forward. but i do glee!! and fin is pretty cute too at first i thought it was another high school musical but i really dooo enjoy it!
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:51 AM

I watched yesterdays episode but I missed the beginning so I don't know what is going on. because at the end when they showed what is coming next week Jesse was already back at vocal adrenaline so I am just wondering why did he go back or did he go back already? Because the last episode he was still with Rachel so I am just a little confused.
Old June 17th, 2010, 02:50 PM

aw i'm pretty sad that the glee season is over for now. they are just showing reruns right now.. which is pretty blah because the beginning is pretty boring and double the borign since i watched it already. but i'm excited for another season. at first i thought it was whatever but after watching it a couple of times it just started growing on me. lol