Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 13th, 2010, 12:37 PM

Default trying to look cute at the gym

soo.. i went to the gym last night and it alwasy amazes me how cute all the girls try to look i saw a girl with a full face of makeup on and all her tiffany jewlary on and i was thinking like.. why! your at the gym.. and your gonna sweat all your makeup is only going to get all messed up!
also another girl with a full hair of curls. and little cute headband and some legging with a cute sweater to go with it., i just dont get it
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:29 PM

seriously i wonder the same thing all the time.. like when i go i go in like shorts and tank or a sweat shirt like come on haha full makeup please! its not a fashion sho anywyas im here at work bored bored bored.. thought i would just announce that
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:31 PM

yeah ive been noticing that alot there are some girls that just love to look there best at the gym. iwill qdmit i use to beone of them where i would go and try to look cute but that was a long tim ago when i first started going now im just like okay whatever
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:04 PM

haha hey you probably saw me at the gym. jk i usually have a face full of make up and my jewlery on. simply because i come straight from work and then work out and then after im dont then i wash off my makeup and stuff might as well just wait till im done then wash my face all at one time.. i think that thes the only reason some of thise people go to the gym like that.
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:18 PM

I would imagine that most of the time, most of these girls are simply looking for attention. Why else would they want to get prettied up with makeup and jewelry as you described, in a place where you're meant to work out, lose weight, and be unencumbered with loose material so you can work out better. At least, that's what I think.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:09 AM

i used to go to the gym alot, and i would always get all dressed up and stuff simply because i like to look good but i dont want to be seen looking all ugly. haha i like looking my best all the time, my mom taught me to always be looking my best when i go out in public and never be with out my make up .
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:23 PM

never go without makeup?? ever??
well my mom is kidna the opposite like she hardly wears anymakeup and when she does irts very settle.. ny dad is the saem way if we have too much makeup on he lets us know right away.. so i think it has alot to do with your upbringing
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:28 AM

yea i think thats crazy that your mom taught you to always be wearing makeup, i have a friend whos mom is just like that except her mom is a daughter of a very very famous wealthy man so she had to always look her best incase they were being filmed or having their pictures taken. anyways they are always dressed up.
Old May 8th, 2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Urran View Post
i used to go to the gym alot, and i would always get all dressed up and stuff simply because i like to look good but i dont want to be seen looking all ugly. haha i like looking my best all the time, my mom taught me to always be looking my best when i go out in public and never be with out my make up .
I've seen all of those kind of girls at the gym.....and I 've never gotten the courage to ask them why they dress up in this way to go to the gym, especially since the best way to work out is to wear loose clothes so you end up completely unencumbered and able to move.

At least, that's what I think. I'll hav e to ask someone at the gym about that.
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:04 AM

when i go to the gym i usually go wearing what i was wearing earlier that day i just put on work out clothes..some times i have my hair all done and other times its up in a pony tail i think it really all just depends.. i do know some mothers who refuse to go to the gym unless they look their best because they dont want to be seen looking like they just came from the gym..