Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old April 13th, 2010, 12:11 PM

Default extentions

soo i have short hair and i put in clip ins while back and my hair looked totally fake.. not cute what so ever. soo i came up with this idea. to cut the extentions so they are just about an inch or 2 longer then my actual hair and cut it into laters so my real hair looks like the first short layer.. does this sound like bad idea i just want a little length so i can curl it. and not have it come out as sherlytemple curls
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:14 PM

ohh smart! yeah that sounds like it would work. but yeah just try it. but yeah if not then oh well just wait till your hair grows for now embrace your short hair. haha its hard for me to say that becasue io have short hair and i really miss me long hair.
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:09 PM

i use to have very long hair as well and it was lighter too .. the other day i was going through some pictures and i found my graduation pic and a picture of me at my gmas wedding ... and i miss my light hair soo much! ive been dying my hair dark for so long.. im just waiting for it to get longer so i an change everything up
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:13 PM

i think that cutting your extentions would work but you might want to go and have them cut special because they can blend it and that way it looks more real. anyways getting a track sewn in can also work. it reallt just doent matter what type of extentions u wear if i were you i would clip them in and ask a salon to trim them for you.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:41 PM

i have always wanted to use extentions because i think that they will really make my hair look so much better with longer hair because i think i would look best with long hair. when i was little i used to have really really long hair and then one day in middle school i decided to cut it all off. i really miss it.
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:35 PM

for some odd reason i really dont like the look of extentions. i think they make some girls look kinda trashy and it just makes their hair look bad. while some other girls who get them done and they actually look good. it really just depends on the diffrent ways they have their hair done. im just hoping that they dont look so fake.
Old June 22nd, 2010, 03:05 PM

i think that's a great idea! i mean the last thing you want is to have extensions on and have people know they are extensions right off the back. like you said, cut them to your natural hair length and just work with it.. add some layers.. and like you said, curling it will just make everything look so full!! sound like a great idea to me.
Old July 12th, 2010, 02:31 PM

yeah i werar extentions because i cute my hair and i would like a little longer hair not to mention fuller and i love them i sewed in the extentions and then i had my cosuin cut them in lakers for me .. becaseu does hair.. and it blends perfectly i love it.. so try it,
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:01 PM

dont have them in now but i wear the almost every day and athough they are the same length as my hair i still like to have them in soo that it make my hair fuller and i like it. even tho i already have thick hair.
Old November 9th, 2010, 04:35 PM

i think that's a great idea! you don't want to make you extensions obvious. my cousin had very very thin hair and when she put on extensions this weekend it was soo pretty. her hair looks so full and gorgeous.. and when she curled it, it was so volumious! definitely do it!