Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old April 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM

Default top three sites visited daily.

well i feel like im always on the computer .. well thats becasue i am haha but itsd funny how sometimes when you sit down to get on the internet and you automatically type in myspace or facebook haha.

so what are your guyes top visited sites.

facebook is number one
and then twitter i hardly use myspace anymore.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:00 PM

google.
facebook.
yahoo.
haha i like readig the headlines and all the articles on yahoo and mans. sometimes google news.. theres just6 alot of info on there..
also i love eonline.
Old April 14th, 2010, 12:02 PM

When I first log on to the computer I usually go straight to my emails I have two that I check regularly. Then i usually go on yahoo and read all the headline stuff like the stuff right in the middle of the page that has little articles. I also go on twitter right away and once and awhile I will go on facebook but I dont' go on that as often as I go on twitter.
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:40 PM

whne i leave work i rarley go on the computer becuase i spend so much time on line while im here by the time i go home i dont even want to be on my computer.. anyways alot of stuff dont on the computer is wasted. like those networking sites that seem totally pointless. or networking on randomeweb sites.. useless.
Old April 17th, 2010, 02:56 PM

I would have to say, personally...

Youtube.com because of all of the content that is on there, especially the funny nerdy stuff, that is the best
On top of that, I visit Thatguywiththeglasses.com to see more video websites and entertaining reviews, and deviantart for impressive art.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 11:46 AM

I usually go on gmail, yahoo, and a website for free tickets to things. Those are my top three most visited websites except for maybe my schools website because I have to go on that for homework but I guess for leisure stuff I just go on the three I listed.
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:54 PM

youtube is the best site to visit no matter what, i can watch anything and everything on there, heehee.

i go on facebook a lot to post, comment, and to play silly games on there like bejeweled or typing games. i guess google would be another one since i search for everything on there.
Old June 8th, 2010, 12:02 PM

eonline.
facebook.
google.

and yahoo i visit it daily. but its my home page so it automatically comes up. i love reading the headlines.. and then i go to facebook check my stuff.. go on eonline and google anything that might interested me
Old June 8th, 2010, 12:09 PM

eonline.
facebook.
google.

and yahoo i visit it daily. but its my home page so it automatically comes up. i love reading the headlines.. and then i go to facebook check my stuff.. go on eonline and google anything that might interest me
Old November 2nd, 2010, 10:58 AM

facebook.. at time twitter but not as much.. but eonline. and my school website to get hmwk i eed for class the follow day. but yeah i mean i alos visit google alot i love google news and i also really like reading the headlines on yahoo. they alwasy have an interesting story or two on there