Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old April 13th, 2010, 10:14 AM

Default dating.

soo the last thread made me think, the one about " old school point of view" well okay soo i was wondering.. when it comes to dates do you guys believe that guys should pay all the time?? pull out your chair and open the car door for you?

personally if we go tot he movies and the guy buys the tickets.. then after if we get ice cream or something i will pay .. i like to switch it up so hes not constantly paying.. after a few dates tho.
pulling out my chair.. ehh no he doesnt need to do that
opening the car door.. .. ehhh again no.

but i think its sweetwhen they open all doors for you.
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:51 PM

yeah i liek when guys open the door fro me.,. my close guy freind he still opens all the doors for me everywhere we go and he still tries to pay for everything so i have to tell him like no its okay i got it.. ohh we use to date btw. haha but yeah idunno i think tis cute clivary isnt all dead. but i dont like when a guy is super cheap its a big turn off espeically when he makes me pay all the time
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:01 PM

i don't think the guy should pay for everything... it should be a mutual kind of thing.. i pay for this he pays for that.. as long as we are both having a good time. i'm personally not so comfortable with guys pulling out the chair for me... opening a door is just common courtesy.. i mean i open the door for guys or girls when i'm walking through the hallways at school.
Old April 16th, 2010, 10:57 AM

i agree that it is really nice when a guy opens the car door for your or holds the door to a building for you. i love it when im at school an the in a guy infront of me and he holds the door i think its sweet and always thank him and give him a sweet smile. haha i like to be treated like a princess, and i think its super sweet when a guy is so nice.
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:41 AM

my best friend recently moved in with a guy that she had been dating, this guy is out of control he spoils her so much. he even went as far as spending $300 on stuff for his apartment so she would be comfortable. i was totally shocked this guy is like too good to be true he opens doors, car doors, buys everything, and seems to be an all around great guy.
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Urran View Post
my best friend recently moved in with a guy that she had been dating, this guy is out of control he spoils her so much. he even went as far as spending $300 on stuff for his apartment so she would be comfortable. i was totally shocked this guy is like too good to be true he opens doors, car doors, buys everything, and seems to be an all around great guy.
aww i think that its great you found such an amazing guy. i think that he will seem to make you feel special. i think that its cute when a guy does all those nice things for you like open you car door and take you places and gets all dressed up when you go out.
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:52 PM

I think, personally, I don't mind if a guy pays if he wants to. However, if he is on budget, or if he is trying to save up cash, then I don't mind paying for some things, especially since he may have paid for my dinner/lunch at all other times, you know?

It's only fair and right, I think, that I help out at times too.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:02 PM

I agree with Lulu. The guy that I am dating, at the moment, he doesn't mind paying for lunch when we go out since he likes to do that, and I'm fine with him buying gifts. However, if it is defiantely going to be more expensive, I will kick in some money since I dont' want him to spend all his money on me.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 11:47 AM

it seems like most of the women on this post are looking to find a good guy no matter what his money situation is. which is an amazing thing to be. alot of women will not date someone unless he is made of money which is very sad because usually those women are the ones that file for divorce first because they are most unhappy with marrage.
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:59 PM

its not alot of women.. its the toye of women that maybe your surrounding yourself with becasue i know that when it comes to money thats not a big issie for me.. sometimes guys with too much money thing thet can buy you the word and its nice at first yeah but afterwards theres nothing here.