Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old April 10th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Default Sound Systems

While I imagine that I have the best idea on what I want in terms of video game consoles or televisions or DVD/Blu- Ray Players, when it comes to sound, I amc ompletely clueless on what to get. Does anyone know any good models or brands or setups for surround sound for my entertainment system?

Thanks~
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM

i think sony has a really good brand and they have alot of diffrent types of setups and i think you would be able to find what you want if you go to a best buy type of store and they should be able to help you with your selection.and they can make sure you get the right one for your house and tv.
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:01 PM

go to a place like bestbuy or frys or any other electronic store and they should be able to help you choose a system and tell you the pro's and con's of each brand and they systems. or you can if you just want to get one cheap check out swapmeets and then your likly to get some really really good deals.
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM

Another spot that I would check would have to be Cnet or Consumer Reports and see if they have any links to any sound set deals or reviews you can look at. Consumer Reports is particularly awesome because they don't accept government/company sponsors for their site, so you can look and get at the roiginal product with no puffing up the product.

Got try those places out.
Old May 24th, 2010, 02:55 PM

i absolutly hate shopping for electronics.. its simply so difficult... haha they advertise at all these places that they have easy convent shopping and everything like that but then again i just really dont think that they do.. it seems like its more of a hassle for them to do that then it would be for them just to simply have "packs" where there all together and you just choose what bundle you want.