Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old April 7th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Default party heat. I <3 that show.

i dont know if anybody on here has ever seen this show but its on TRU tv, they show episodes from diffrent locations. each season is a new location such as party heat lake havasu, party heat palm beach, and other summer hot spots. i was watchign the one about lake havasu because i like to go there during the summer and you wouldnt believe how many people they arrested during one weekend for drinking while driving the watercrafts. wow makes me want to think twice before drinking and riding the seadoo.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:59 PM

i have seen a few of these diffrent shows i was watching one where they were in a state in the mid west? and they had a giant float-a-palooza! and they were pulling people aside and checking their coolers and stuff and they cought some guy who was drinking under age AND he had cocain and tried to play it off like serioudly its not that bad just let me go its just one day well they arrested him it was so intense.
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:43 PM

my husband and i were watching the lake havasu party heat and we were laughing when they found some girl floating around in like the middle of the lake.. they asked her were she was going she said she was swimming to the sand bar.. haha she was way over by like the channel.. haha thats a really FAR swim.. anyways they asked her how much she had to drink. she looked down to the beer in her hand as was like ive only had this one.. haah they breathalized her and she was way drunk so they picked her up and they ended up taking her back to station..haha bummer.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:12 PM

they are always arresting people.. including my friends daughter. haha we had heard she was arrested in havasu and there was a party heat film crew on the boat so anyways we were watching it one day and we saw amanda on there.. haha she made her parents proud (not) she even said if my parents see that i have gotten arrested they are going to murder me i thought it was funny.
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:07 PM

hahaha wow! if i was her i would be super embarrassed!haha but yeah i have never seen any of these shows. but they sound like something i would enjoy watching i was watching chelsea lately the other day and they opened the show with this clip of a girl who was beyond drunk.. like seriously she couldnt even stand up for 3 seconds it was hilarious tho! in florida of course.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:42 PM

wow what a bummer getting arrested and then being put on tv, yikes i would be totally embarresed to get busted for this problem.. anyways i have seen a few of their episodes but i havent seen them all from what i hear they have filmed in alot of locations and they do a new location each season, so we will see where they are next