Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old April 7th, 2010, 02:06 PM

Default why is it that men are always tired after sex?

i am wondering this because my boyfriend is always complealty tired after we have sex, and i have talked to several other girls whos men are all the same way compleatly tired after sex. i dont know if it has to do with their chemical balance or what. who else is tired of their partners passing out as soon as the romp session is over.
Old April 7th, 2010, 03:42 PM

i dont think its just men that get tired after sex, myself and many others i knwo say they want to just pass out after there done having sex. im not to sure if its normal or not but the way i think about it.. you do alot of physical activity within a short amount of time so my only logical thought would be to go to sleep or take a simply nap.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:36 PM

lol. my boyfriend and i usually just go to sleep right after.. and it's a nice relax sleep too. it's like after it's done you just feel so relax you just want to cuddle and go to sleeeeep.. and you wake up feeling on top of the world!! i think it really depends on the person.. because i feel tired after too!
Old April 9th, 2010, 10:56 AM

i think the average person is sleepy after sex. i was reading somewhere about the body releasing endorphins (sp?) and thoes actually relax your body and that could be the reason people become so tired after sex. one dad my husband decided to suprise me with sex before work.. omg i was so tired the entire day my body was so relaxed i just wanted to sleep. it was horrible.
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:06 PM

I think I agree with everyone. The average person is sleepy and tired after sex. It's not so much the men itself, but it's everyone. In any case, I will have to say that it can also depend on how fit the man is as well. I would imagine that a man who is not so fit would get tired much quicker than someone who is fit and wants to go again.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:35 PM

im not compleatly sure how it is after sex i have felt that there are many diffrent things that happen after. like me personally if its sex in the morning it jsut wakes me up that much more to start my day its kinda like my own personally cup of coffee but if i have sex at night its like sleeping pill haha and im out for the night i think it al depends on the time of day!
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:49 PM

yeah the same thing with me too im just tired after espeically if we were out before hand.. but i remember reading in cosmo that dont take it offensivenly if a guy doenwnt want to cuddle or talk after sex becasue i guess theres somethign that releaes then they come that makes them really tired.
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:22 PM

weird i was reading an artical in their magazing about the benifits of sprem. they say woman that are more happy and less depressed because of the amount of sperm that is absorbed threw the walls of the vagina.. haha cosmo has alot of diffrent articals and funny things like that.. i personally enjoy reading all the things and tips they give.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 04:35 PM

its not only men. becasue i now i have done it a few times as well lol.. like the other day i was at the beach all day went out to eat and i was dead tired .. and right after i just knocked out.. also ..sometimes when i have some wine in me.. wine already makes me tired. and so after the act i just knock out lol