Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old April 5th, 2010, 04:48 PM
Default the lovley bones

so i finally seen this movie and its really sad becasue there is so much truth to it. The way that the girl got lured into his "club house" is how so many kids get caught and lured in. its really sad because many people know how to manuliplate younger kids into thanking that there just being nice. and so many people die..
what did you think abou this movie?
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:06 PM

i didn't get the chance to watch the movie yet but i did read the book. i'm sure the book and the movie is a pretty different but the first half of the book (the part you just explained) was really good.. i was soo stuck on it.. but at the end of the book i was like ahh this is just dragging on.. the graphics for the movie looks good though!
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:35 PM

oh yes i saw this movie it was really good the guy that kills susy it really creepy looking. i was watching this movie with my parents and they said there was a movie like this when they were younger.. i think it was called yellow submarine, it had some psycadelic parts to the movie and so they said it reminded them of it. anywyas i liked the movie.
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:28 PM

i saw the movie.. i thought it was okay.. still like the book better though but that's how it always is. but the graphic was really good in this movie. that's probably one of myf avorite thing about this movie was the graphics!! it was soo vibrant.. the beginning alsmost made me cry though. ahh so sad!!!
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:33 PM

i own this movie but i have never read the book. i think since i thought the movie was ok that maybe i should read the books and then i would be able to enjoy the movie a bit more..books usually give you more detail than the movie simply because when they give you a detail it is then up to your imagination to make the scene of the story any way YOU see it not the way the director sees it.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:16 PM

i read the book and i think the movie is way diffrent that the book. its kinda sad that they make the movies diffrent than the way they do the book. i think the books are always much more descriptive because they need to give you some sort of visual aids when there describing the scene and setting. but i liked the movie.