Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old April 5th, 2010, 12:07 PM

Default Worlds Dumbest...

i love this show they have alot of diffrent types of accidents, police videos, spring breakers, game show contestants, vacationers.. there are so many diffrent catagories.. i love watching this because there are alot of funny episodes and other things that happen that you wouldnt believe unless you were to watch these,
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:00 PM

i like watching this series, my favorite ones is the worlds dumbest criminals.. haha they show so many episodes and they are all funny. like some guy walked into the store to rob it with panty hose over his head and a painted water gun. luckly the lady could trigger the police and she secretly gave him marked money as he went to leave he ran into the door and knocked him self out. he was arrested
Old April 10th, 2010, 02:09 PM

I haven't seen these shows that often, but they are quite awesome.

I love these shows more whenever I see them, although I don't like some of the other variants that the show came from, like world's scariest or dangerous.....there are just WAY too many close calls when it comes to these shows. @_@

But yeah, world's dumbest sounds great
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM

i only watch these shows when there is nothing else on tv, i have found them to be very intertaining. specially when they do stunts and when they are running from the police. i also like it when there doing their stupid stunts the the celeberty b listers are making dumb comments and stuff to go along with the video.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:40 PM

The shows are entertaining because they're real people acting idiotic, but I really hate it when it gets more violent or dramatic, we are essentially waiting and watching for someone to die, and we'll be in revolt and shock if it does happen, but at the same time, it's what we've been wanting to see for a long time.

That's why I stay away from those shows most of the time. most of the time, we are simply waiting for something bad to happen
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:31 PM

Someone now commented about World's Dumbest/Stupidest/Funniest Videos and they were basically like "This is essentially Failblog, but not on the internet."

And I agree. It is pretty much people doing stupid things and getting it on camera. D: It's funny, but failblog made it even funnier IMO.
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:42 PM

i was watching one episode adn some guys were running from the cops and they drove into a ditch and was going way too fast and they hit a bump and it launched them like a rocket into a giant oak looking tree the cops were just looking up and the tree like oh crap what should we do hwo do we get them down there stuck up there...
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:51 PM

I think a lot of these shows are on like the Crime Network, I think. Or REAL Network...I forgot what channel it was, but it's a channel that has a TON of reality shows like World's Most Dangerous/Wildest/Stupidest/Dumbest that go on constantly.

One of my favorite shows is actually Speeders, which is a show about cops pulling over people for speeding or other small crimes.
Old June 24th, 2010, 12:55 PM

I remember watching something on television, it was World's Dumbest Criminals, and it was a guy who is trying to get into the liquer store via airduct...except he crashed through the duck, then couldn't get out fo the store, then when he tried to escape because fo police, he got stuck in the duct. xD I love that show...at times..
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:40 PM

i said maybe... your gonna be the one that saves me and after all your my wonderwall. i love that song i just had to write it down it was playinglol.. but yeah and all the paths that take us there are winding and all the light are blinding. something like that