Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:57 PM
Default Portable Game Systems

I was thinking.

I want to get either a Nintendo DS or a Sony PSP. However, the PSP has a few different versions, and I'm not sure which one is best. On top of this, the Nintendo DS has the DS, DS Lite, DSi, the DSi XL, and soon, the Nintendo 3DS.

I don't know what to get! @_@ Any suggestions?
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:13 AM

my little cousin jsut got a nentendo dsi from the easter bunny and she loves that thing.. im not exactly sure how they work but all i know is that her dsi is hot pink and you can take pictures on there. i was really shocked to see how good she was at taking pictures of everybody of course the quality wasent any good but i mean you could still see the pictures.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:14 PM

with the nintendo dsi, the dsi can take pictures, and has a microphone and internet access. it is really good. the psp can paly videos and music, but has no internet access. the dsi is better since you can get internet access and browse online. i think it is better especially if you like to websurf.

get a nintendo dsi, maybe a dsi xl
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:00 PM

im really excited im getting a nentendo ds.. my husband was at work cleaning out one of the trucks and he found a nintendo ds all black and it has a game in it. im so excited i know its not as cool as the new and improved DSi but its still pretty cool its amazing how people would not even conciter buying their child a ds because there old and the dsi is WAY better.
Old May 1st, 2010, 04:16 PM

Forget the PSP or the Nintendo DSi! What about....THE GAME BOY?!!!!

That old brick of grey and green/black pixels, it is such THE portable game system, you must own one.

Oh, as to Mellisa's post, I agree, I'mm definately getting a DSi. Just not now.
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:44 AM

melissa is so lucky haha getting a ds i would love to have one so i can play that new brain age game that is said to help keep your mind fresh and if you play that game it should help you keep your mind smart and it will really help you when your getting old. i would love to have one.. too bad i dont see it as something i cant live with out..