Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:41 PM

Default Online Games

I'm not talking about games like World of Warcraft or MMOs like that. I'm talking about the cheap timewasters you would find on the internet or on facebook or on game websites. Just short little games that you find, spend 5 minutes playing to get some steam off, and really are just meant for run and maybe getting a high score, as opposed to leveling up or beating it.

I can't find anyone of the old games I used to play, anyone know some great sites where I can find these new games?
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:28 AM

I usually just google the name of the game and a bunch of websites pop up. I think one of the sites that has a bunch of free games to play online is called big fish or something like that can't quite remember. I really like playing online games like burger shop, diner dash, and like bejeweled. i love playing bejeweled on facebook it is such an awesome app. So much fun and helps you blow of some steam.
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:59 PM

There was this one game on facebook........I GOT THE WEBSITE! PLAYFISH!

Well, essentially, it was a game where you played an alien, and you were fighting on various planets with missiles and bombs and your goal was to destroy other aliens, it was a lot of fun.

Facebook and games are great.
Old April 17th, 2010, 04:01 PM

There's a website called miniclip which has quick games you can play online for free. A lot of them are quick, flashbased, and are cool to play. They're really fun to play.

But yeah, miniclip is a good website. My favorite games are the snowboarding game and the one where you dig to the center of the world. xD
Old April 24th, 2010, 03:59 PM

i found some funny games on some website called albinoblacksheep.com. there was one game that i played which was your guy trying to procrastinate during his work day, and it was in full 3d. it was pretty funny, I got a kick out of it.

ill look up the sites tonight.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:16 PM

Farmville junkie right here. so currently i have been using farmville alot latly because there is alot of things they are comming up with like challenges and other great things like that. anyways i have really got to connect with my family again all through facebook we had started to lose contact once we got older and things like that but i really like using facebook and their games.