Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old April 3rd, 2010, 04:04 PM
Default Changing Moods

One aspect of sex that I really don't like would have to be how your mood changes when you want sex, or if you're really close to someone. You get turned on, and your mind gets much more susceptible to things you would normally hate or dislike, and afterwards, all of that feeling and openness just SUDDENLY goes away, and you feel guilty and horrible for what you've done.

Which is why that if I'm going to have sex, I make sure I'm okay with everything beforehand, and then keep my mind focused when I do have sex. At least, that's waht I think

What does anyone else think about this?
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:30 AM

im not sure if your talking about the first time you have sex with a person of if your talking about everytime you have sex with your partner? im going to take this as your having sex for the first time. i know people who make horrible choices when sleeping with someone for the first time.. i have witnessed people meeting others at the bar and when their sober regret every bit of it.. yes sex changes your views as well as alcohol does..
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:09 PM

i understand what you mean. it's like when you're in the moment it just feels so right and your body is just ready to go for it. but afterwards, when everything is done you sit there and think.. damn was this right!??! my friend felt the exact same way after she had intercourse with a guy.. she regret it so bad after wards.
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:17 PM

I totally agree with everyone here. Now, I do know that some people are much easier with how they view sex, and I am a little jealous that they can just go "dive in" and do what they want regardless of how the consequences would go. In any case, for me, I need to prepare for sure before I do anything.
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:12 PM

i think when you in the mood for sex thats really all your thinking about, its really bad to be in that position because there are many things that you might throw out the window such as protection and other things like that. so it is very important because there are many other things that happen when you dont use procautions.
Old April 12th, 2010, 03:24 PM

Cassidy competely agree! alcohol does change alot.. and it has alot to do with it. like for insistance sometimes you might go out and drink far too much and then meet someone and want to just jump on them becasue they are " soo hot: then the next day you see them and think about what happen and its just like ohh no.

which is why you alwasy have to watch out for youself. sex is sex we tend to do it sometimes with ppl we dont love and we tned to do it with the people we do.. its often better with tghe ppeople we really truely care about
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:56 PM

well if you regret it then maybe you shouldnt be having sex .. or maybe having sex with that person becasue i dont have sex with anyone unless i want too ive never once felt pressued.. soo yeah. i eman maybe you just need to find the right person wit and then ou wont regret it.