Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:49 PM

Default Diet Pills

Personally, I have to say that I'm very suspicious of Diet Pills and stuff like that in general. It seems that it's more of a placebo, or something that really affects your body's makeup, I'm not sure if I would ever try it, but I know that people have, or people are interested.

So I was wondering, what do people think of diet pills or have they tried it? Is it ANY good?
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:27 AM

i also have not taken any diet pills but my best friend went from being a size 11 to being a size 5 on diet pills and exercise.. she just looked really unhealthy so it was kinda sad but now that she gained the weight and then lost it naturally now she looks so much more healthy! i am very proud all her exercise and hard work really payed off.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:57 PM

i have seen so many people get sick from taking diet pills, i have seen people who take the pills only to lose weight and they look really bad while i have seen some of my heavy friends take diet pills along with exercise and they really lost a good amount of weight!
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:22 AM

i have tried many diffrent types of diet pills and i really dont like any of the side effects they have on my body. some of them have given me bad stomach aches, others have caused me to have horrible headaches and some have caused me to be compleatly dehydrated, so i have decided that i would no longer take diet pills because of the harmful effects they have on my body.
Old April 10th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Ech, I was debating on diet pills a while back. However, I'm glad I took a peek at this.

All of those side effects that come from the pills, as well as the fact you're losing weight unnaturally, I would imagine you would look really REALLY terrible.....I am so glad I'm not gonna take them now.

Thanks guys~
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:51 PM

Diet Pills don't sound like a good idea. It just promises a get quick rich solution that is completely impractical and improbable, and is probably extremely unhealthy and detrimental to someone's health.

Another thing that bugs me is the lap band. D: That doesn't make sense to me as well.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:43 AM

taking diet pills does not seem like a good idea but in reality they really do work, yea we all know that there not the most healthy but they can really do the job of getting the weight off anyways i have many friends including my self that have taken or take diet pills to lose weight personally i dont think that its a good idea but anyways they work..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:54 PM

yeah ive heard of the water pills as well and i kinda want o t ryi it expect im going cray ahh i just want to sleep! seriously i just was wamt to lay on my bed and takre a nap. ahhh still 4 moth h babay! great
Old May 18th, 2010, 11:41 AM

ive never tried diet pills.. but my old freind did and she liked them,, she worked out and took the pills and she lost about 6 punds in about 2 weeks i think., but idunno if diet pills are for me., caus ei mean i dont really want to ut anything else in my body .. with other pills i take.. and then the food i eat and alohcol.. my poor kidneys . lol
Old June 17th, 2010, 03:16 PM

i never tried diet pills and i never plan too. personally, i don't think they really work and it's just not good for your body. i know one of the diet pills my aunt when on was to make her bowel movement more frequent than usual. i think it's a bad thing because than you are flushing out the good bacteria that is there to help your immune system. i could be wroong but oh wells.