Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:46 PM

Default Worst foods EVAR

I'm sure that in the rfight to lose weight and lower prices for food, we've come across foods that may be too good to be true, or things so cheap that when we had them, it was really bad. D:

One of the things that I really hate that I had no expectations or even bad is gas station food. D: Cheap pizzas and burgers. HOWEVER....recently, nowadays, I have found one food is worse than all of that. The Elephant Bar's Chicken Tenders from Happy Hour. NO FLAVOR at all. D:

*cough* But yeah....what is the worst food that you've had?
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:22 PM

i love to go to the bars for happy hour and 1/2 priced apatizers. usually anything you get at/during happy hour is never really healthy. things that are healthy are usully more expensive that non healthy stuff which is sad becuse alot of poor perople eat so unhealthy because they cant afford healthy food.
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:30 PM

i never bought gas stations food before.. it's soooooo over priced.. but i guess sometimes when it's the alst resort it seems like the best.. the worst food i ever had.. gosh i don't even know.. maybe when i was being a dumb dumb and didn;t check the date for the milk and made chocolate milk with it and it was the most disgusting thing i EVER TASTED
Old April 7th, 2010, 11:11 AM

I don't know i think the worst thing I ever had was like school food. I think it is just disgusting. Like the pizza taste like rubber and its gross. Other food that is just disgusting is like I don't know what they made it from. It probably is really old or something. I don't know but I really think that schools should have better food. That is why I really think it is good that Jamie Oliver is doing what he is doing.
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:33 PM

Oh my goodness, the worst thing that I really had a while back would have to be those frozen pizzas, the french bread pepperoni pizzas. The bread is usually extremely hard, and the cheese and pepperoni is not very good....hence making for an extremely bad pizza. D:

One of the worst foods I've had ever.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:20 PM

i love going places during happy hour because they have super cheap deals on appatizers. i went to a place called yard house with a few coworkers and they had these things called spicy chicken nachos. omg they were amazing. i loved eating them. i would go back alot just to have those nachos. they even had really good prices on their drinks as well i was really happy to hear that.