Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:41 PM

Default keeping things clean..

when you have young children you know how important it is to keep things clean. i hate it when im around people who have never had any kids and they let things get messy and dont keep things clean.. like two people i work with.. i think they are two of the most untidy people i have met. our work surfaces are dirty, the phones are never disinfected. idk it really bothers me no wonder people and children get sick you have to keep things clean.
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:08 PM

nothing worse that a messing house when you have young children because when theres a mess you have a higher chance of your child choking on things and its just a bad practice to have a dirty house..many people blame their young children for their house being messy. i really dont like the fact that some young children have to live in a house full of junk and messes.
Old April 6th, 2010, 06:33 PM

those disinfection wipes definitely comes in handy.. i always go to costco to get a pack of it.. get some lysol or clorex wipes and wipe your work place down before touching it.. but tell me about it.. i hate that feeling!! i go home right away to wash my hands with soap. hand sanitzers always help!!
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:25 PM

Thats what i did, i bought some target brand disinfecting wipes and brought them to work with me so the girls will be able to keep our work stations clean i am tired of getting home and having brown hands from all the dirt and germs on my keybored. we have too many people sharing computers and then its not sanitary so i thought what better way to keep the germs down then to buy wipes.. at our office they offer Rubbing alcohol to clean stuff but i really do not feel that it becomes clean enought with just the rubbing alcohol. thats like even at my house i use them for everything, i wipe off the front door knob at least every two days just to try and help keep the germs down..
Old May 3rd, 2010, 12:22 PM

when you have children keeping things clean are also something that is needed.. like i feel that my house was always super dusty so it caused me to have sinus problems and thigns like that so thats why im so ontop of my husband to change the filters on our air conditioner and heater.. that ways it eleminates the dust and other particals in the air.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM

my friend has a baby and shes a young mother who goes to school full time and still manages to take car of her daughter for the most part anyways... her baby always has like food on her face inher hair somewhere sometiems whenw e go out ppl look like what the heck! so i mean i tery to clean it off
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:40 PM

its really hard when your a mother trying to go to school, work and raise a child it really just does not work out as easy as you think it would.. simply because there are alot more things that are more important than fighting with your 2yr old to wipe the food off her face.. but have a clean enviroment is nessacery when you have a really young child.. so hopefully people keep their child and living areas clean.
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:53 PM

Keeping clean is definately easily said than done if you're busy. I'm still working and going to school and working on a lot of personal projects, so I have to keep on top of myself in order to work better and cleaner.

But yeah, I hate it when things are really messy....what's even weirder is if you're in the middle of it, how quickly you get used to it. D:
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:54 PM

Yeah I hate it when things get messy it is just so hard to work when you can't stop thinking about how messy things are. I usually have a pack of wipes so I can wipe things down when I am really bothered by the dust and dirt. I really don't understand how people can work in a messy place.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:25 PM

exactly i keep some anti bacteria wipes around my work area becasue again like the first post work i work with some very unclean ppl and i do not want to get sick not only does it take a month for me to fully recover i have to miss work and lose pay so either way i lose