Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:00 AM

Default acne and working out..

so i have been working out ALOT latly and i have been breaking out so bad latly. im not sure what it is or why but its getting really bad. i shower after everywork out, shower every night and it still seems to be getting worse. im not sure how to solve this problem but its really sucky. and i really wish that it wouldent happen to me.. how do you prevent acne breakouts?
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:25 AM

you can go and see a special skin doctor that can prescribe you some medicine that will help clear up your acne and it should really help keep your skin clear.. you can always wash all the areas with acne wash and it should help to keep you skin dryed out and help keep the pimples down.
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:40 PM

i'm not really a work out person but does it have anything to do with all the sweating while you are working out? my boyfriend sometimes get acne on his back too when he's working out and he said it's from sweating.. i'm not sure.. but like someone said you can go to the doctor and see if there is something you can do about it.
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:07 PM

i recently recived an email that said if you combine honey and cinnimon powder that it can help cure acne.. i think i might try it.. they also said that combination along with one cup of water can actually help you lose weight by causeing your body to not keep the fat cells off of the food that you are consuming. i think i might try it. says its for many things.. it cures all kinds of things..
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:49 PM

if you keep haveing this problem with acne then i think that it is very important that you see a doctor and get some kinds of prescription to clear it up. theres nothing worse that wearing a tank top and being able to see all these little pimples all over your back. its pretty gross if you ask me anyways there is a down side tho to takeing acne medicine.. is that you cant be out in the sun or it can cause skin issues.
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:43 PM

if you have sensitive skin you should be vary careful because there is alot of things that can cause your skin to break out even worse.. anyways when your there you can try to do things like use a towel on any of the benches if you use the benches but also when you run on the machines its always good to carry wet naps and wipe down the machine before you jump on. keep the germs away.
Old April 19th, 2010, 11:11 AM

there are so many ways to prevent acne from the gym and i think alot of the sweat forms into bacteria so once you sweat then you should hit the showers at the gym to at least rinse off and then go home and take your full on showers. ugh and walking around the gym locker room fully naked not the most sanatary thing in the world.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:09 PM

i think that its very important to shower right after a work out to prevent the toxins that you just sweated out to be absorbed back into your skin.. that causes pimples and other bumps and skin problems, so i think once you finish your work out you should probably shower within a 1/2 hour to make sure u get all the bacteria off your skin before its re absorbed.
Old April 26th, 2010, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linette View Post
i think that its very important to shower right after a work out to prevent the toxins that you just sweated out to be absorbed back into your skin.. that causes pimples and other bumps and skin problems, so i think once you finish your work out you should probably shower within a 1/2 hour to make sure u get all the bacteria off your skin before its re absorbed.
i totally agree with you, i used to have alot of acne problems and when i worked out at the gym it seemed to always make them worse but now that i make sure to shower right after work out it has really seemed to help me wiht my break outs as well as my acne problems.
Old April 28th, 2010, 01:10 PM

I think wiping as much sweat off as possible will help but yeah I agree taking a shower right away will help because if it stays on your skin too long then it is probably why that is happening. so instead of goin home to take a shower just take a short rinse at the gym right away so helps.