Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old March 31st, 2010, 03:29 PM

Default chest hair

soo i have a freind.. and he has soo much chest hair, we all went to the beach and he was all im gonna trim my chest hair.. but i think he should just shave it or wax it.. but how do you tell him.. all our guy freinds tell him.. but i think he need to hear it from a girls point of view.

becasue that is not cute!
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:33 PM

yeah thats not cure you should tell him to wax it or something.. espeially if its alot.. if its a little well then let him leave it if he wants but im sure if you guys go to the beach and hes gonna be picking up on girls hes not going to want to have that little situationgoing on
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:35 PM

eww im sorry i am not a fan of chest hair! haha i remember i dated a guy who shaves and likeit was all stubly something but i ave to admit i respeicted that he tok the time to make it look himself look more appealing you know. so yeah. chest hair is no beuno for me.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:32 AM

Chest hair on some men is a no go. i know a few men who can pull it off but then again there the majority that look really gross with chest hair.. so i go to the gym one night and decided that i would love to sit in the spa.. wrong. there was overweight guys in speedos covered in chest hair so compleatly disgusting! *barf*
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontisha View Post
eww im sorry i am not a fan of chest hair! haha i remember i dated a guy who shaves and likeit was all stubly something but i ave to admit i respeicted that he tok the time to make it look himself look more appealing you know. so yeah. chest hair is no beuno for me.
i agree nothing bugs more than chest hair stubble but im like 100% happy its just stubble not full on bush chilling on his chest.. i dont knwo what it is but i am not liking the fact that a lot of guys are growing out their chest hair then wearing button down shirts showing off their chest hair..
Old April 2nd, 2010, 12:47 PM

yuck chest hair. i am a not a fan at all. i dont think i could be with a person who is all hairy and i dont think that i will be able to do it its really bad. i once tried to date a guy who had mild chest hair and it was a night mare because of the way he just let it grow all wild and out of control. its horrible.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:21 PM

I would just be direct with him. I would say, "I like you, but personally, I really don't like how your chest hair is so much of a distraction for me, it's not good for me. I would really appreciate it if you get it cut for me."

If he disagreees, and we've onyl just started dating, then I'd move on since, well, we only just started. If it's been a while, we would have to have a talk about it. xD For me, it's an early deal breaker.
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM

my boyfriend hates hair so i never have to worrie about him being hairry he will always take care of that stuff because he wouldnt want to feel the hair and all that stuff. he makes sure EVERYthing is well groomed and things like that because those things are very important because if one is not well groomed then you have a problem on you hads..
Old April 6th, 2010, 04:50 PM

hairy chest doesn't work for me either.. i never been with a guy with a hairy chest so i don't know how it feels exactly but preferably.. no chest hair.. but hey everyone have their own preference.. seems like your friend doesn't want to shave it or wax it.. maybe he thinks waxing is too painful? or shaving will come back thicker? whatever floats his boat!
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:09 PM

this is funny, when i was reading over your post it reminded me of a time i went to the beach with my ex boyfriend and ENTIRE family.. anyways his cousin is handi-cap and so he dosnt do that good of a job grooming.. so when we were at the beach they thought it would be a great idea to walk him over to the shower and shave off all his back hair haha i wanted to barf there was hair everywhere. the looks people gave as they walked by were priceless.