Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 31st, 2010, 12:20 PM

Default bangs that just won't stay down

My bangs are super annoying. The ones near the split just always stick up and I don't know how to make them stay down. I have like tried everythign I can think of. I tried blow drying them down but after awhile it just sticks up. I have tried wearing a hat to make them stay down but no such luck because once i take of the hat the hair just pops right up. Its like where it splits so its where i guess all the baby hair is but it is just super annoying. Does anyone else have this problem.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:23 AM

try using a palmade (sp?) its basically kinda a greasy substance that you wipe on the hair and it weighs it down so it dosent stick up.. personally i just let my hair fly every which way because i hate putting greasy stuff in my hair, i dont like it when my hair gets any kind of oil or grease it really bugs me a bunch.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:43 PM

try using hair clips and other things to try and hold the hair down or what you can also do is try and part your hair diffrently becasue it might be able to tame the unruly hairs that are sticking up all the time and looking funny. i had that problem for a while as well and so i had to start trying diffrent ways to make my hair work
Old April 5th, 2010, 11:42 AM

ugh i have that same problem and my hair never seems to stay down it just sticks up and i feel like i look like a lion with all my little hairs sticking up. but i guess thats just where more hair is growing in so thats a good thing. im planning on getting a hair cut soon so maybe my hair can be evened out so it looks really good.
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:50 PM

when my hair does not want to work with me i usually end up putting my hair up in a sloppy bun with a head band and it really seems to work for me.. simply because the messy bun with the headband really just kind of messhes and it doesnt look as bad as it should haha my friends have told me to try flexible hairspray or styling putty.
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:47 AM

i have that same problem because my hair sucks and my baby hairs stick up so i am really working hard to try and train my little hair to stay down i have tried the whole spray hair spray on a brush and then comb my hair down so maybe it could stay down and then i have also tried other things such as waxes, gels and sprays even tried to do a diffrent hair style.
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:06 PM

ughh yeah i hate that or when you dont dry your hair right and your hair is just soo crazy going all different directions and all the little fly aways sticking up lol i hate that. idunno about you guys but my hair dents easiley soo if i lay down and my hair is even a little mosited it gets aout of control,