Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old March 29th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Default phone insurance

do you guys think its worth it to have insurance on your phone?
hmm becasue i recently went with a freind to start a new line and they asked her if she wanted insurance and she said no.. then i thought well what happens id your phone is damaged or broken? then what.. retail price.

so yeah i think its worth it.
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:17 PM

well i just figured out i had insurance on my phone! and my phone is all messed up! and iall this time i could have fixed it haha but yeah now that i know im getting it replaced and fast becasue i cannot even stand to look at my phone. these days
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:45 PM

I would say, personally, if you're like me who damages and messes up the phone, then I'd get it. Personally, insurance is more or less an investment and for JUST in case your phone gets damaged. And even then, it's still what-if.

I'd get it if I can afford it, but I can't, so oh well. Also depends on how much the phone costs too.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:43 PM

my old phone had insureance on it but when i upgraded my phone i was no longer able to have insureance on my phone because it is un insurable. so i was bummed but then again at the same time if my phone breaks i still have my old phone as a back up so hopefully things works and i would have to switch back
Old April 13th, 2010, 10:26 AM

unable to insure?? really i didnt even now that can happen?
but yeah i have a new phone now and i just transferred my insurance i called and they asked me for some infor on the new phone and now its coveredunder my insurance so its great
Old April 13th, 2010, 12:57 PM

i think its worth it.. i mean i know if i paid alot of momey for my phone i would want insuranc to help cover the fee if i ever lost it or it wasstolen i have a balcberry and let me tell you.. i paied retail price for it.. and it was not cheap so i know if something happen i would be very upset
Old April 14th, 2010, 11:36 AM

I think it depends on the person like for me I would get because I break through phones really fast but for people who are really careful about their phone then I don't think they really need it because even if it breaks they probably have an old one that they can use. I also think it depends how long your plan is because if you only have a one year plan and you switch phones every year I don't really see the need for it but then if you have a two year plan then it does makes sense to have it.
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:34 PM

my parents have never bought me insurance on my phone but they used to have insurance on my brothers phone.. i think that i want to buy a new phone because its only $30 more a month for the phone i want.. im hoping to get a new phone some time soon because the one i have now is starting to lag and i think i want to get a more up to date type of phone.. so hopefully i have a new one soon.
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:03 PM

I say if you are really rough, it may be a decent idea, but personally, most people take good care of their phones especially if they are expensive. In the end, insurance is nothing more but an investment, and that investment may never come too. So I say if you can afford it, get it. It's defaintely not life insurance.
Old April 27th, 2010, 12:56 PM

well i think its worht it .. what is like 5 dollars a month right?? im not sure but i do thin that you probably do end up paying more then you would if you were going to buy a new phone. but i guess the 90 dollars sounds wayy better then the 500 dollars at the time you know. so yeah i have a blackberry 8520 and i know id want another bb if something ever happened to it