Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:30 PM

Default true life.

true life is back! i love this show i think iver seen ust about every episode from there older seasons.. but tis back and the first one was so sad.. with i need a transplant. too sad.. but yesterdays.. the one with technology ruining ther life and realtionships.. i didnt really like or watch.. so hpefully the next one is alot better.. but im excited its back on.. anyone else like/ watch true life?
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:46 PM

i love watching true life.. i think its really cool that they are able to do shows about the real things that are effecting the way people live! on the transplant one. its sad but so many people go through that on a daily bacis and it takes a big toll on their family and friends.. for example if my brother needed one of my kidneys or somethign like that i would give him it.. its really hard but thats family...
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:44 PM

this show really shows what people do when they have certain lifestyles and things like, drugs, kids and sicknesses take over. i was once watching an episode and they were talking about how they had such an amazing life until they tried and drug and became addicted to it, or how they have ocd (obsesive compolsive disorder)(sp?) and other things that really keep their lifes so stressed out. but i really like watching it because you get to watch all these people deal with their struggles and other things like that..
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:43 PM

yeah i love true life as well its on tonight.i remember there was a sister who took care of all her silblings including one that was pregnant becasue there mom comitted suiscide ..and she was struggling she had to startworking in a strip club to help buy grocery and pay the bills
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:42 PM

i was watching true life this morning and it was an episode of " im moving because im in love" it showed three young people who decided to pack up their lifes and move to another state because the person they fell inlove lives there. i was totally shocked i dont think i would be able to totally pick up and move my entire life to somewhere new for someone i dont know that i will be with them for ever, it was intense.
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:45 PM

oh i was watching that show the other day. i think its compleatly insane that some of these people are giving up everything just to move to another state to live with someone they think their in love with. what i was really looking at was the fact they were young like 18-23. i was shocked that someone would go so far for someone they have only been dating like 8-9 months..
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:13 PM

so i saw the episode where they didnt like how they looked.. and the one model girls was just plan out annoying.. and its werid to me how shes a model and then complians alll the time her poor boyfreind i would be soo annoyed with her.. and pam. the girl with the sticker on her forhead... she was... wel weird. she brought more attention to herself by wearing that dot. and she really has serious issues.
Old May 7th, 2010, 01:43 PM

yea thats the sad thing about true life.. there is so many things that you dont even think that would happen to someone so young its really a bummer how you just have to feel super bad for them and yet thats part of life and they just have to deal with it.. its really a sad thing.. but its life..
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:29 PM

i think tonight episode is about.. like ppl who are getting married and they have never kissed or had sex with there partner.. im not sure on the nam,e of the episode.. but i know its something along those lines.
Old July 12th, 2010, 05:34 PM

can someone explain to me why eveeryon is trying to live like a celbrity doing what they do in mtv? thats a great quewstion becasue honestly.. its nice to have these things but i would like it to be with someone who i really care about and have fun with if not then thats fine i dont need it,