Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:41 PM

Default M.a.c.

mac mac mac.. i love the studio fixed powder but its making my skin horrible! im breaking out laike crazy and i had tghis issue in highschool.. but i stopped using and recently startes using again in oct.of 09 so its only been a few months..but yeah i love mac and it works great but its making my skin look horrible and breaking out.. so back to mineral makeup!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:09 PM

ughh yes! same here.. but mainly recently becasue i rand out of my physcian forumals and have just been using mac.. what i normally do is i buy mineral makeup andput it on daily.. and when i go out.. i still put on mineral and then make over it and it works great just make sure to wash your face and you'll be good!
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:55 AM

i love using mac makeup and the weird thing was that i never really broke out from wearing mac but when i started to wear cheap brands thats when i decided it was the cause of the way i broke out simply because the stuff in the products and the ways that i used them..
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:14 PM

yeah mac makes me break out as well. espeically if i accidently fall asleep in it.. and then i regret it in the morning.. im actually n ot going to wear makeup all this week becasue my face has broken out like crazt i neeed more time with them
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:31 PM

yeah mac has the same effect on me as well and if i dont put something on under it it will make me break out like crazy .. so i do the mineral make uo at the bottom as well .. its funny becaseu in highschool i knew this and then 4 yrs later i go back to it and same resutls!
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:21 PM

i wear mac studio fix as well.. doesn't make my face break out.. maybe my face is use too it by now because i've been using it for probably 5 years now.. mac does work wonders though.. like the name it has.. studio fix. it gives you that flawless good coverage look.. but it's extremely heavy!! sometimes my face even gets a tad waxy after a while..!!!
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:08 PM

im listening to that old song.. return of the mack.. and the i read this topic.. m.a.c haha and yeah well i love mac but i will admit it has its disadvantages but tat the end of the day if you take careof your skin and not wear mac all the time or every day you'll be good. only when its nessarcary
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:57 PM

i just got some mac shaowds and gloss for easter. and i need to go gert alother studio fix but yeah your right its very heavby on the face and i thin its oil based as well soo thats why it might be mnaming you break out like crazy like someone said its all about taking care of your skin and maybe not wearing mac on a dialy basis
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:48 PM

i have a love hate realtionship with mac. becasue i love how it looks but i dont like how it leaves my skin sometimes soo yeah when i have make on i make sure to always take itoff and if i fall alseep with it on! arggg not good.
Old November 2nd, 2010, 11:04 AM

i have a love/hate relationship with MAC. i love how i look when i us mac and all the eyeshadow and the powders work. but at the same time it is alot of make up and it doesn have a bad reaction with my ckin after awhile.. but i mean as long as you wash your fae and take care of it it its all good.