Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:44 PM

Default car radio...

so im looking into buying a new radio for my truck but i dont really want to spend too much money on them but i was at the sawpmeet and they had some guys saleing a bunch of speaker and radio stuff.. super cheap.. say i was to buy a radio for my car there.. If its stolen can i get in trouble.. im not sure if the items are really stolen but there pretty cheep so im assuming they are..
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:43 PM

I don't think you'd get in trouble because you didn't know. I assume that if you did get caught, just tell them the truth. I would think, personally, they'd take away your new stereo and speaker and radio, whatever that you bought, and that'd be it, I think. I think, but that's just a very basic assumption on my end.
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:46 PM

i wouldent sweat it how are they going to know that its stolen goods unless you tell them exactly where you bought it. simply because there are so many radios and stuff that look the same they wouldnt ask you unless you some how told the wrong person about it and they reported it to the cops..
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM

I would recommend checking out Crutchfield.com or going to a Crutchfield store. I got my radio for my birthday, and I got it sent via UPS. I got the radio, and directions on how to do it. It was extremely helpful, as when you order, you can get directions on how to install a radiop specifically for your car, it's awesome.

So yeah, I'd go there.
Old May 24th, 2010, 12:56 PM

i like the idea of getting a new car radio i hate it not haveing one that works really good because of the way my radio sounds.. haha i hate sitting here listing to people talk jibberish instead of getting work. i hate that im bored but i dont like listing to people complain that things are how they seem but then again at the same time things have been getting done..
Old May 29th, 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franceska Lei View Post
i like the idea of getting a new car radio i hate it not haveing one that works really good because of the way my radio sounds.. haha i hate sitting here listing to people talk jibberish instead of getting work. i hate that im bored but i dont like listing to people complain that things are how they seem but then again at the same time things have been getting done..
lolwut?

Essentially, I think I should doublecheck my stereo before I figure out what kind of stereo I should get. I got one a while back that has a CD/MP3 player, and I'm thinking of getting one with a HD Radio receiver, so I can check out the different stations.

good stuff.
Old June 11th, 2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franceska Lei View Post
wow looks like someone needed to vent a little while they were typing their post. haha anyways if you just look into local radio shops they will show you diffrent models of sterio stuff you can buy and they should be able to give you all the details then you can shop around for exactly what you want. good luck.