Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:29 AM

Default times a day that he releases...

question. what is a normal amount of times a guy gets off without his partner in a day. im talking about masterbation. im worried because my husband and i have a healthy sex life but he gets him self off twice a day without my help. i have read articals that say thats how some men relieve stress others say guys naturally have a higher sex drive..should i be worried that im not satisfying him or is it normal?
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:19 PM

i think that your fine.. its dificult because mens sex drives and testrostrone is alot highter than a womens so if your both satisfied with your sex then you both should be fine.. as long as hes not missing things like work and important events his masturbation should be fine.. i dont think that anything is wrong.. good luck.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:18 PM

yeah some guys just have higher sex drives and lets face it. we dont always have the time or engery to do or last as long as we would like too.. but my guy never really tells me when hes masterbates. i mean its not a big deal to me at all so i guess thats why.. he'll tell me when hes hard.. but thats a different story lol
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:52 PM

it's normal for a couple to have different levels of sex drives. guys usually have a higher sex drive.. my boyfriend tells me when he's having trouble falling asleep he would masterbate because he relaxes him after and he is able to sleep like a baby. lol. i mean when a guy does it too much till his penis hurts than that's a little too much in my opinion.. but it's normal if he is pleasing himself.. to an extent.
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:17 AM

i think that it is totally normal for a guy to do what he is going to do.. when my boyfriend gets super stressed out i usually tell him to go and jack off.. i told him it would relax him.i do not think that there is anything wrong with the amount of times a guy jacks off. its healthy for a guy to release and build up fresh sperm!
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:42 PM

Normal to me. He's young, he's an adult, he's going to be doing that several times, it's normal. I think he'll be fine, unelss it becomes a severe addiction, where there are some cases of that happening, but it's rare. You should be fine.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:04 PM

Personally, he is a young man, he is going to do that sort of thing regardless of whether or not you're having sex. Just let him go do it. If it becomes an addiction, I'd get help, but otherwise, he's young, and he's a man, he's going to do it.
Old April 9th, 2010, 11:36 AM

i agree with the last few posts. look if your man is healthy and really enjoys having sex then hes going to do what he needs to do to release him self. most women dont have the need to be stimulated more that once a day and the guy on the other hand usually cant control his erections.. so i think its totally fine. long as its not taking away from you or your sex life.
Old April 14th, 2010, 03:28 PM

i just found out today on this show that i was watching that if you have sex everyday it decreases your sperm count.. so its recommended every other day becasue thats how you bring the count up.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedora Usher View Post
i just found out today on this show that i was watching that if you have sex everyday it decreases your sperm count.. so its recommended every other day becasue thats how you bring the count up.
if other women are like me right now im fine with his sperm count being low haha less chances of having a baby. i dont mind of my boo's sperm count is low i might once im married and ready to start a family but unitl then its fine. p.s i know he gets off at least once a day and im fine with that.