Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old March 19th, 2010, 11:54 AM

Default man smells...

i do alot of shopping for my husband.. bath products, shave gels, stuff like that.. he says that i always seem to buy the most girly sent of the options that they have.. but i dont wanna buy the sent of something that i really hate the smelll of. anybody have any tips on the way i should buy the products so they dont seem the most girly.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:53 PM

hmmmm i think the best way to go around this is go shopping with your husband! lol. find out what kind of scent that he likes so the next time you do all those hyigenic shopping for him he won't have to complain about it being too girly. hopefully you guys can both compromise on a smell that isn't too girly but still something that appeals to the both of you!
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:56 PM

if you husbands like mine he would rather not go shopping because he dosent want to be bothered by the crowds and other things that go along with shopping. i really just pick things that arent too girly but things that carry a good sent. i usually buy things that smell simular to his cologne. so it really help.
Old April 7th, 2010, 02:42 PM

i love my mans scents i shop for him all the time, i agree some time i catch my self buying sorta girly sents but latly i have been being very careful not to buy girls smelling products for him because i think its very important for a man to smell good. i try and buy him after shave, and other sents that go together because if you have a bunch of clashing sents then your all confused on what smells good and what you dont like..
Old April 9th, 2010, 12:17 PM

i usually choose not to shop for my man because the sents he chooses are like 100% diffrent that the ones i think smell good. however the sents he choose smell so good on him.. its like when they mix with his skin's natural sent its like there so amazing. i really wish i had the same sence of smell he did that way i could buy him some amazing colognes!
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:18 PM

i too shop for my boyfriend and hes so easy he dosent really care what things smell like hes a typical man.. i get frustrated sometimes because he doesnt tell me when hes running out of things he usually jsut starts using my stuff.. i guess its a good and a bad thing.. like when hes wearing my deorderent. haha he smells girly and so i dont have to worry about any other girls but when its time for me to use it either its all gone or i cant find it.. or BODY WASH. omg i use one that is tropical sented and so i brought over just a small travel size one and he used it all.. ugh so i go out and constantly buy him his own products.. haha i really jsut shop by price not scent..
Old May 21st, 2010, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemencia May View Post
hmmmm i think the best way to go around this is go shopping with your husband! lol. find out what kind of scent that he likes so the next time you do all those hyigenic shopping for him he won't have to complain about it being too girly. hopefully you guys can both compromise on a smell that isn't too girly but still something that appeals to the both of you!
Sounds good to me.

I definately agree with this. While I would like someone to smell good, I also would want them for the smell to compliment them, and I do understand that guy probably doesn't want to smell too feminine.

I wonder, what would work in terms of scent, and where would you find it...?
Old June 12th, 2010, 12:39 PM

i think what may be a good idea would be to find athletic body washes. you know, basically look for them in the shampoo section, and see if you find body wash gels that you use in the shower. those smell pretty good, and are definately not very girly.

at the very least, that's what i think.

good luck