Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > TV Talk

Old March 19th, 2010, 12:33 PM

Default american loggers...

has anybody else watched this show.. i was really shocked to be watching this show and see one of the guys while tightening down the strap have a log fall off the top and knock him on the head and cause him to black out. it was very sad and then watching how much of out forest that their destroying just totally made me feel sick. there are so many trees getting cut down and its like WOW sad
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:00 PM

my husband watches that show all the time.. i cannot stand to watch that show with him it simply bores me to no end.. i really hate the fact that he loves to watch it and then how he goes into detail about what happened.. yes i recall him saying something abou the guy wiht really bad luck and a log hitting his helmet or something to that effect.
Old March 20th, 2010, 06:04 PM

Ive caught a few episodes of this show. While I agree that we should be careful logging, I do give thanks to the producers of the show for showing what sort of dangers and skills are needed for these jobs. Like that other show Ice Truckers or whatever its called, it gives some credit to Americans who put themselves at rick everyday for their jobs.
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:45 PM

wow thats a serious job to have logging and doing this kind of work. i have heard of many people getting hurt on the job or they also have that other ice somethign show that someone mentioned. yea tahts dangrous because you can sometimes actually fall through the ice if it gets too thin so you have to be careful. its a very dangrous job to have.
Old May 21st, 2010, 02:15 PM

i like the fact that she show the amount of danger that these people face in a day to day situation but then at the same time your getting to see how much these people are ruining OUR planet earth. if you compleatly cut down a massive section it takes forever to grow back and those trees help us keep our earth cool.