Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old March 19th, 2010, 10:58 AM

Default i loved my grandma's house when i was little because...

ok ill start <3
i loved my grandma's house when i was little because of all the good food she cooked, all the toys she had for us when we were little and how when ever something went wrong Grandma could fix it plus she always had such great stories. ( she was a widow) i was truly amazed when i was little how a grandma could have done all kinds of stuff when she was younger and how she was and still is my idol!!
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:19 PM

i loved my grammys house when i was little because she would always bake me cookies and we would always get to hang out and spend time together so when we got to do things together that really meant alot to me simply because of the things we did and i have so many memories at my grandmas house!
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:59 PM

i really wish i could comment on this thread but i really didnt love my grandma's house when i was little,it was always a very sad place to go my grandma was always sick so we really never got to play with here and is was usually someone there trying to help take care of her and she had so many pills and things that she had to take it was horrible...i really wish that i would not have had to remember my grandmother like that but thats me memories of her house...
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:23 PM

I remember a long time ago, I used to visit my grandmother's housem often since my parents were working, so that place because my home for a period of time. It was really fun, I especially loved climbing the very large trees at her place and getting really far, meeting all the neighborhood kids and having a lot of fun there. I miss that place, I'll have to check out what it has become ever since my grandmother moved out many years ago.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:51 PM

I loved being at my grandmas house when I was little because my grandpa and grandma had a farm and the house always smelled like home. Homemade everything, even fresh eggs, milk, meat because they did everything by hand. They had a little old country house that had windy hallways and creeking stairs but I love it there. My grandma even wore a little cleaning coat over her clothes. Everything was much more simple back then. <3
Old March 22nd, 2010, 11:08 AM

i was born and raised in utah so i know what its like to vist grandma's house and i remember getting to play with all her animals, playing in the snow, ice skating on her pond durring the winter, swimming in it during the summer. grandma always made our favorite desserts when we came to visit. i lived more in the city so going to grandms hosue was always a treat for me.. oh and she had 4 horses n they were so sweet. my daughter loves going to visit grammy(my grandma) and nanna( my mom) both still live in utah.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:24 PM

i never had a grandma's house but i did have a grandpa that was the best man in the world. he was the one and only man in my life i could trust. he was the best man in the entire world.. it will be one of the best things in the world if i could have him back here on this earth. i miss that man. oh gramppy. he always took me out with him to play with the horses.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:27 PM

I love my grandma then and now because she's just amazing! She was always there for me to talk to and show me how to do stuff. Like she bought the best presents ever and knew how to make me feel better when I was having a bad day or whatever. Throughout my teenage years she was my backbone! Never did she judge me at all. Like man I love that woman. She was a huge influence in my career path as far as my major in college and so on went. Its truely amazing what she has done in my life and continues to inspire!!!!
Old March 29th, 2010, 11:02 AM

i agree i take alot more of my grandma's advice, she has been there for me for everything.. like the day i graduated it has been amazing, she was there and she was so happy that i graduated and seeing her so proud of me really made me want to do so much more with my life, anytime i need some encouragement about something i just talk to my grandma and it really helps with what ever im trying to get threw.
Old March 29th, 2010, 03:40 PM

i love my grandmas house because shes alwasy taking care of me.. giving me her old clothes that have come back in fashion.. and we talk.. eat alots of food and watch movies its a good time.