Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 17th, 2010, 02:26 PM

Default whhat are you eating/ munching on right now.

im currently drinking tea and eating vetagable soup haha im at work but i have it all here.. im sick and i refuse to get on my flight on friday being sick. so im doing anything possible to get better. its sucks becasue its like a combination of a cold and allergies.

anyways what are you guys eating today?
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:38 PM

currently righ now.. nothing. im sick as well and i dont have much of an appiate when im sick. so i kinda force food down my throat haha so i can take some medication. either way i kinda want a green tea arizona green tea mmm
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:08 PM

im drinking water and i was muching on some cherrios yumm i love cherrios espeicaly at night for some reasom i dont really eat them in the morning . but i cant wait to go home.. and get some ice cream i have been craving ice cream all week long and i had some yesterday but it just didnt hit the spot becasue i want some more!
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:52 PM

i don't like this food thread!!! when people are talking about food.. and going home to eat ice cream. lucky you guys. right now i just have a bottle of water with me and those cookies at subway. i'm starving and i want a real meal right now. some baked potato.. Mmmm.. i can't wait to go home and stuff myself.
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:36 PM

grr i agree i dont like this food thread im so hungry, i only have some ice tea with me and that is it.. i still have an hour and 20 mins before i am off work.. i really wish that the magic food fairy would stop by and bring me something to eat even my left over chipotle in my fridge at home would be nice to eat right about now.. boo for being stuck in this icebox.
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:11 PM

Yeah this food thread is making me so hungry right now. I really want a nice yummy hotdog. I was thinking about trying Pinks today but I don't think I could wait in that super long line. I just want my food and go. I will probably go Tuesday when i go back to La with my friends can't wait to try it. Heard lots of good things about it.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:35 PM

gum! hahah i actually havent eaten anything.. i kow thats bad but its the truth., ive been at work and i know once i get home i'll eat somethign.. drink some water and then do some errands before school tonight so. but normally i bring like a little bag of cheerios.. mm i love cherrios.
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:19 PM

nothing right now just drining a gatorade but i feel a little weird. like when i breath soo idunno what that means its been happening for a few days now. also. i should be drinking water gatorade is all sodium and its going to make me bloat even more.
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:20 PM

i dont really feel well.. so im not eating anything at the moment. but i do want some ice cream im not gonna lie. haha i wanted some last night but i didnt want to go anf eat anything that late at night..
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:17 AM

since today is a pretty nice sunny day i thought i shall eat some fruit as my snack while im at work so i decided to bring some peaches along and man are they good. i got them pre cut so it makes for easy snacking while im at work or doing a bunch of other things while i try to enjoy my yummy snack.