Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 16th, 2010, 04:55 PM

Default Bikinis!

okay i know this isn't a 'health' question but i don't know where else to put it. so we all know that summer is just around the corner and i'm looking for a couple of cute bikinis. it seems like everywhere is charging 30 for a TOP and 30 for the bottom.. geees. that's so expensive.. is there anywhere that you ladies would recommend getting it at.. whether it's on the internet or target..
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:35 PM

ahhh i know. bikinis can be soo expensive sometimes. when i go to the mall the bikini is like 60 bucks for top and bottom.. which is pretty expensive for a college girl living on her own.. =/ i usually try looking for it at target or walmart. they actually have some good deals there some times.. i remmeber when victoria secret had the semi annual sale and they had deals on their swimming wears
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:47 PM

i guess the malls bikini is a lot more expensive since it's name brand and well... it's the mall. i should definitely check out walmart. i remember last summer they had bottoms going for about 5 bucks and they were cute too! but better catch them quick cause all the cute ones are usually gone in a quicky!! i can't wait till summer... !!!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:59 AM

I bought my bikinis with target online...But you can go to bikini warehouses and stuff. I know theres one around where I live in Azusa...I'm not so sure about the street but It had some really cute bathing suits. If not I would say take a trip to LA and shop around down there. I know some places charge rediculous prices for their bikinis...30 bucks a piece is crazy.
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:29 PM

target is always a good place to shop for bikinis. i never heard of a bikini warehouse. that sounds like there can be some real good deals there. you're lucky you live or is driving distance next to one. i live in kansas so there isn't any of those kind of things here.. so i guess the next best bet for me is either target or like you said, looking for it over the interent
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:03 AM

im not too sure where has cheap bathing suits currently, but at the end of every season stores mark down their bathing suits to super cheap, i bought 4 bathing suits and so im totally set for this season! each peice was 9.99 what a good deal they usually retail for 34.99 a top/or/bottem. check out websites like venus swim wear? ( its kinda like victoria secrets) last time i looked on there i think they were pretty cheap.. oh and check ross, n tj max those kinds of stores also have them cheap!
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:25 PM

If you go to discount stores like Ross or Target or DD's Discounts or in the mall at Burlingtons...you can find some pretty cheap swim suits. And if you like you're swim suits from a specific store go on to their website and check their clearence section for the sale on swim suits. I usually go on to Victoria's Secret online to see what's for sale and you can actually find some really cute swim suits for not that expensive.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:23 PM

you just have to look around i love targets bathing suits they are cute most the time.. same with forever 21 they are pretty cheap and cute as well.. but idunno i just kinda buy them as i go. wheneber i see them.. but i know they have some at pacsun for like a total of 40 i think,
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:47 PM

yeah ive boughten a few from target. froever and pacsun .. but they also have cute ones at like tj maxx you just6 have to look for them. but i just started running again.. and doing ab work outs and my stomach is soo sore! i know i should have kept up with it all year long but.. i didnt so nowi have to work even harder.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:33 PM

hey ross and tj maxx is a good idea. i forgot about those stores. i should tottally go there and check them out. but target is my favorite shop for bikinis. all these talks about bikinis is getting me super excited for the summer! i'm really looking forward to it. i don't think they have any bikinis at target yet.. i just went there last weekend but maybe they changed the inventory by now