Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 16th, 2010, 04:29 PM

Default argh..

i hate it when my nails are all long and nice and then my thumb nail decides to break =( what do you guys think i should do..remove the polish and just cut everything down back to the size of my thumb nail? or leave my thumb nail short and everything long.. but that would look awkward though.. what would you do?!?
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:49 PM

tell me about it! i hate it when that happens.. when your nails are all nice and then all of a sudden one of them breaks. i usually just cut them all down and just start over because i personally think it looks weird when all of them are short.. dont worry your nails will grow back again =)
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:02 PM

that always happens to me. it's like every time i leave my nail long and it's all painted and nice i expect for that to happen soon. i think you should just cut it. it might look kind of weird having it uneven. plus, they're nails girl, they are going to rgow back. just going to take some times.
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:49 AM

i have been growing out my nails and i hate it when i break a nail.. my pointer and thumb nails seem to break the most.. so when they break i usually just file the nail down and then i repaint them and most people do not even notice that they are shorter than the others.
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:44 PM

I hate when that happens too. i think you should just cut them all down so it at least is even. I don't know I can't stand things being uneven so it would bother me a lot just looking at my nails. So yeah I would just cut them all because at least when they grow they will be at similar lengths.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:04 PM

is there any way we can avoid this from happening. i mean when my nails is freshly painted and thent he next day one of them decides to break on me =( is therea ntyhing to put on there to make it stronger.. i don't liek cutting them after growing them all nice and longa fter a long long time.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:21 PM

i saw cut them all so they all grow at the same rate after and you can have a fresh layer of polis on it. so yeah i mean i know i paint my nails when im watching tv or something so just do it one day when your relaxing .
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:47 PM

omg i swear i wanted to kick the asian lady who did my nails in the head! i grew my real nails super long to where they looked like fake nails.. she asked me if i wanted them cut i said no just a little file.. well i got home and it looked like i didnt have nails i was so pissed thats the last time im going to her to get my nails done i so didnt even want to tipher but i did because im a nice person! i hate hate hate her..
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Irvine View Post
omg i swear i wanted to kick the asian lady who did my nails in the head! i grew my real nails super long to where they looked like fake nails.. she asked me if i wanted them cut i said no just a little file.. well i got home and it looked like i didnt have nails i was so pissed thats the last time im going to her to get my nails done i so didnt even want to tipher but i did because im a nice person! i hate hate hate her..
omg so true.. *Dislikes* haha facebook dislikes status right there.. i hate when you work really hard on something then someone comes along and screws it up. i would have been really mad if i were you.. i had that happen to me once and i was so angry i got up and left the nail salon. i told her do not make them short.. i like them long. so i was angry and i said nvr mind ill do them some where else and got up and left.