Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 11th, 2010, 05:43 PM

Default Favorites!

whats your favorite food of all times... you know, the kind of food that you never get sick of.. the kind of food where you will drive pass couple of cities to get.. whats the favorite you have to munch on. my favorite food of all times are baked potato with bacon and cheese. yuMmmmsws.. i can never get enough of it!
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:57 PM

MMmmm... favorite food topic makes me HUNGRY. i don't like that since i'm not going to be able to eat in another hour. anywyas, my faovirte food of all time is sushi. i love sushi. the dragon roll is soooo yummy. i can never get sick of it. japanese food is my faovirte.. it's a little expensive sometimes but it's my guilty pleasureeee!!!
Old March 12th, 2010, 11:45 AM

i have to agree sushi is a fav.. but i love pizza as well mmm :] i can eat pizza every week.. normally on fridays its what my family does haha but yeah we order pizza and i swear it never gets old . pizza is too good and i love it.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:18 PM

i love lemon pepper chicken! yummm i can eat it all the time.. soo good.. the chickenbrest kind tho.. and i also love rice..yum its alwasya ave i literally can eat bowls and bowls of rice. its kinda sad but true.
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:10 PM

Hmm this is a hard one I have so many but I think my favorite is strawberries. I love strawberries. I eat one after another and never get sick of it it is just so good. I especially when it is in smoothy form so yummy now I want one. Maybe I'll make one when i get home. Can't wait to drink a nice cup of strawberry and banana smoothie.
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:55 PM

i seriously cannot get over my walnut shrimp.. i've been addicted to those little suckers ever since i was young.. and i never got sick of it.. they are sooo yummy.. the crunchyness when you bite into them! yummmmmy... wirting it on here makes me hungry!! BOO
Old March 19th, 2010, 10:32 AM

soup. i could eat soup for days. i dont know what its all about but im totally in love with top romen! i could eat it every day if it wasnt so bad for me.. but i love top romen and steak.. im a sucker for a nice juicy steak! i have a favorite place and its about an hour away from my house.. totally worth it.. so so yummy.
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:18 PM

I think for me it would have to be fries topped with parmesian cheese it is just so good. I know it isn't good for me but I just love it so much. I try eat it only once a month so I won't gain too much weight from eating it but I can't help it it tastes so delicious. I especially like the ones that they sell at disneyland.
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:00 PM

At the moment, it would have to be Ramen Noodles. NOT instant ramen, but real ramen made in ramen restaurants. They're extremely delicious, really good, and it's a treat to eat. You have GOT to try i9t.

I wish there was more restaurants where I lived. D:
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:36 PM

I love so many different foods it is so hard to choose but I think one of top ones is lobster. I just love lobster especially dipped in butter so good. another of my favorite foods is pretty much anything with bacon. I just love love love bacon it is so delicious hmm maybe I'll go buy some today.