Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old March 11th, 2010, 05:41 PM

Default Unconditional love?

have anyone else used that word before? unconditional love? meaning that you would love someone regardless of the conditions? can you love someone under ANY condition and still be in a intimate relationship with them. i said that word to my husband one time and i sat there and thought about what i said. because i personally cannot have unconditional love and be in an intimate relationship with that person. for example, killed one of my loved ones and still in an intimate relationship? just my opinion.. how about you guys?
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:33 PM

I don't know if I would ever be in love with someone like that, or if I would, I would NOT even say it. D: To me, it just sounds like it's very creepy, like you're desperate to be in a relationship.....I have eben in love like that once, but it's usually with friends and family, not with relationships, I think.

Then again, I haven't expereinced it yet.
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM

i think when you say your unconditionally in love with someone your meaning that the little things wouldnt mean any thing but something super bad like hurting or killing one of your family members is where the line is crossed.. not that you bring it up i really dont think i would ever use that term because i would not beable to love someone if they hurt someone in my family...
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:01 PM

i agree with Carol. Unconditional love doesn't cover all that killing stuff. Its more like if the person did you wrong you'll still take um back. Like cheating or stealing or lying or stuff like that. Not everyone could be able to handle that even. Like my ideal is that if you cheat me we're over!!! so I can't possibly see myself with someone who hurts me like that and still want to be with them.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:53 PM

yeah.. unconditional love.. hmm well if it gets to that point where the one you love kills one of your family memebers well then yeah that crosses the line.. like i can love someone and still care about them but i wouldnt want to put myself or any of my family members in danger
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:53 PM

Honestly, I don't know if I would be able to submit to unconditional love. Unconditional love sounds a little more like blind faith to me. You're loving someone blindly, I don't know if I could honestly do that. D:

Imagine if the person I was cheating, and I really don't mind it because I love that person, I don't know if I could deal with that in the long run.
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:59 PM

i dont think i would use the term unconditional love simply because the term of unconditional. a parent might have unconditional love for their child but i dont think i could have any type of unconditional love someone other than my imediate family simply because you never know what someone is capable of doing..
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:17 PM

one day i wish i would be able to look someone in the eyes and say that i love them unconditionally but im not sure if that day will ever come. simply because when you say that you are bsically telling them that no matter what they do that you will always love them. i think saying that to a person before you are even married it complealty obsered.
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:14 PM

I think I used Unconditional Love when I was younger. Nowadays, when I hear of unconditional love, it seems more like something young people say when they don't know what love or relationships is. In any case, I will say that I certainly wouldn't say it to the person I'm dating now, it sounds way too desperate for me.
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:07 AM

i dont think that i believe in unconditional love. i think that when you tell someone that you love them unconditional that most people do say it there not meaning the full meaning of unconditional love. hopefully if someone ever tells you that then they really mean it and there not just saying that to convince you to love them back.