Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 11th, 2010, 05:32 PM

have you guys ever checked out the site when i'm at school and i'm super bored waiting for class to start i go on that webpage and get a kick out of it. seeing people post some silly/weird/awkward stuff on there. it's basically a site where people put silly/weord/aawkward things on face book and people copy and paste it there to share
Old March 11th, 2010, 06:10 PM

i heard of this site from my friends before but i never actually took a look at it. but hey i'm sure it's quite entertaining when you're bored at work or school or soemthing. is it kind of like the Fml kind of thing? i heard people talk about that site but i never cheked it out myself. those fml kind of thing is a little over the top.
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:23 PM

hahah! wow really i never heard of this im actually going to check it out right now.. and see if it works. but yeah i can imagine.. i thin it would be funny if i found something on there that i posted! haha that would be a bust but still.. okay here i come.
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:27 PM

i just heard of this and im on it right ne! haha hiilllaarrriioouuusss! seriously some of them are soo funny.. othere ehh kidna dumb but then theres like sick burns from ppl who are trying to be all smart and what not. haha soo funny
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:57 PM

oh that is so weird I never even heard about but I will probably check it out later when I get home or something. That would pretty weird if there was something I posted but I doubt it since I don't really post much stuff on facebook so hopefully there wont be anything.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:52 PM

I haven't checked out, but it sounds like a site called Failblog where it pretty much features awkward/funny pictures that simply say "Fail" at whatever is goign on in the picture. D:

I'll check it out when I get home.
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:31 PM

omg the photos people upload on here are great theres one of a guy taking a picture of himself and in the back ground is a little fat guy in his boxers.. haha another one is 3 ppl and a dead person in a casket behind them lmao so funny.. another person commeted i like my haitiains like my martini's... SHAKEN! lmao that a good one but its so so so sad.. keeping me entertained while im at work..
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM

seems like something that could highly distract me while im at work so maybe i should wait to check this web site out once i get home.. i only have 18 mins left and i should eb walking out of my office building to head home to a fresh home cooked meal by my Future husband <3. man i love when i have yo work a long day and come home to a yummy meal! AMAZING.
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:02 PM

hahaha yeah ive been to that site before and i have to say when you are bored and have nothing to do its pretty damn hilarous! haha i remember io went on there and there was an update that said"
nick is now single..
and then im guessing it was his gf she commted on it and wrote..
" when the f**K did we break up!"
hahaha and he was on monday when i saw you with that guy. it was hilarious.. maybe you had to read it yourself
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:02 PM

i love that website when i'm bored.. it's like something that keeps me entertained when i'm waiting for class to start or something.. i haven't been on there recently but i swear the stuff on there is hilarious. i always wanted to be one of those people who post things up but funny stuff never happens on my facebook new feeds =(