Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 11th, 2010, 03:36 PM
Default 3-D Nail Art

have you guys ever seen those crazy 3-d nail art? it's insane! my friend got them did recently and they look pretty cool but way too expensive in my opinion. i don't prefer spending that much on nails. she spent 70 bux on her 3-d nails altogether. doesn't that sound insane?!??! all the things i can get with 70. but they do look pretty cool. it was like 3-d hello kitty nails.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:32 PM

wow that sounds too expensive!!! something i probably wouldn't waste my money on. i mean i like doing my nails and getting my hand pamper but i definitely would not drop down 70 bucks on a set of nails that won't last forever. if only you have a picture to see what they look like... 3-d meaning that they pop out right?
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:32 PM

my friend does that for fun.. she actually does a pretty nice job for just learning it off of youtube. they look interesting but not my kind of nails. there so much going on.. it looks soo delicate i don't even want it on my fingers. it's nice too loook out but i can't imagine it on my hands. they are expensive though doing them at the salon. 70 bucks sounds just like it
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:30 PM

WOW 3-D Nail Art where do I begin?!

My friend does hers too and I've been wanting her to do mine but we haven't actually found the time yet. But man is it gorgeous what she does to her nails. She's extremely talented at doing makeup and nail art and all kinds of stuff. I was like man!!! She would be making bank if she actually charged people to do their stuff them. 70 bucks is expensive but what they do to your nails looks expensive.
Old April 26th, 2010, 12:39 PM

i have never heard of 3d nail art. im thinking about going onto youtube to see what this 3d art thing really is.. imean i can do all the french tip and other designs on my nails but i have never heard of 3-d nail designs. i think i should try to learn that as well becasue there seems like so many more possibalitys that i could do..
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:00 PM

70 dollars! craazzyy i tink the most i ever spent getting my nails done ws 46 including tip.. but it was homecoming and i got a fullset french tip with a pink line at the bottom to match my dress and then my toese were also french with a flower. soo yeah after that i decided to go a little further away from my house to get my nails done its a little cheaper.