Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old March 4th, 2010, 06:54 PM

Default Foreskin

in my human sexuality class yesterday we were talking about clitorisdectomy (removing clitoris) and circumsion. i didn't know that the foreskin have a purpose. i guess i was just never educated in the purpose of the foreskin.. other than a circumsized penis 'looks better'. the foreskin is actually there to protect the shaft. men who have foreskin protecting their shaft feels more sensitivity when they're having intercourse. of course, having foreskin is more prone to infection (if the man doesn't clean it properly). jsut felt like sharing my little piece of pie today. have a good day!!
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:04 PM

yes they say that the forskin mostly was benificial back in cave man days when peoples living habits werent as healthy.now days with our modern tecnology and cleaner living habits we are able to have our males with out forskin on their penis! anyways you will learn alot of good things in your human sexuality class at least i did when i was in college.
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:39 PM

how interesting. lol well i took psych of sexuality and im not sure if its the same thing but we learned about this too,. and lets be honest.. how many of use know someone who is not circumsized? i have two friends that i know of who arent other then that i think there was a time where just about everyone was circumsized.
Old March 10th, 2010, 06:50 PM

from a guys point of view.. would you rather have your foreskin or leave it the way it is..assuming you no long have it?? im very curious becasue i have never seen a penis with forskin.. on one who has have it removed and yeah idunno.. i just wonder how the guys feel especially if they are the only ones out of all there friends
Old March 11th, 2010, 04:53 PM

it's funny because when i was taking that class, a lot of guys in our classes weren't circumsized and most of the guys in the class were hispanic. i'm not trying to throw ethicity in the equation but i always thought hispanics would get circumsized and asians were less likely too. do you guys think it's right for the parents to choose if they can have their kids foreskin removed?
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:29 PM

I should take human sexuality when I go back to community college. It is a class that everyone has told me I should take, but as of now, I have yet to take it. D:

I didn't know that there were such things as female circumcision. @_@ I think I'll read up about it.
Old March 15th, 2010, 11:45 AM

i think race really does play into weather or not their child has the skin removed.. man studies show that white men are most likly to have the skin removed where as the hispanic men are most likly to still have the skin.. personally when my son is born i am going to have him circimsized, i feel that its cleaner and if you do the surgery when the baby is so young he will not remember it..
Old March 18th, 2010, 06:14 PM

wow i didn't know foreskin even had a purpose.. i thought it was just there to be there.. how sensitive is it? like do that make them ejaculate faster because it's sensitive? just a curious question. i guess a lot of us just isn't so educated on foreskin other than most women prefering a circumsized penis. thanks for the information
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:42 PM

a while back i read this thread and i never replied.. and the other day i was talking to my boyfriend and i asked him how he would feel if he was never circumsized and he said he would hate it.. lol point blank soo i guess it is a big deal for guys well certain guys at least.
Old May 10th, 2010, 12:19 PM

yea if you ask many circumcised guys they say that they wouldnt have it any other way. most of them like the skin being removed because of the clean feeling and then its not as sensitive. i was talking to a few guys who still had some foreskin and they were saying how it sucks because they finish so fast because its so sensitive..