Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:45 PM

Default left over makeup.

from the title you guys are probably like what the heck is she talking about. but yeah what i mean by it is like okay for those of you who are light skinned and wear eyeliner. you knwo sometimes when you wash your face or take a shower sometimes you gte out of the shower and you still sometimes have black under your eyes!

ahhh i hate that! no matter how much i srub its still there and i have to get a qtip and remaove it.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:25 PM

i hate that! seriously i cannot stand it haha i hate when your want a fresh face to start off with and you cant becasue some eye dark eye makeup doesnt come off haha so yeah thats soemthing i cannot stand. drives me crazy
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:42 PM

when that happens to me i get so frustrated. nothing bugs me more that having left over makeup under my eyes when im planning on going out. so the way i solve that problem is when i plan on wearing make up i do not wear make up the day before so i dont have makeup spread under my eyes.. i usually only wear make up tuesday thursday saturday and maybe sunday.. other than that i usually go with only eyeliner or mascara.
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:48 PM

i hate when i have left over make up once i wash my face.. its only when i wash my face in the shower that i ever get left over make up. so to be more productive i think that i need to start washing my face before i get into the shower so i dont have to worrie about having left over makeup when im done.. and the lady who only wears make up every other day to avoid this stuff is very hard core.
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:14 PM

I hate left over makeup too. Sometimes it makes me look like I have really bad eye circles it is just bad. I don't wear makeup up that often and that is why because I rather just have a nice clean face then look like I have bad circles under my eye. Though makeup up once in awhile is just fun.
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:34 PM

Its really annoying. Because sometimes after hanging out late at night I just want to take a shower and hope right into bed. Most of the time I don't get all of my eye make up off. And I'm really tooo tired to even notice. But I had that when I wake up and I have to go out or to class or something like that it takes forever to get the left overs off because they're sooo caked on there.
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:26 PM

I don't like it either. More than ever when you are trying to do a new long the day for sure. But I noticed that smokey eyes shadows take forever to take off. And I Usually do them in a dark color. Sometimes not all of it comes off and I'll go to sleep anyway. And then when I wake up I look like a racoon...I'm not joking. And its not cute at all...its like The Adam's Family eye make up look lol.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:52 PM

yup! i know exactly what you mean. the waterproof masacara takes forever to come off. and sometimes it even have this light tint of bklack under my eyes for a couple of days (if i don't use makeup remover). and like you said.. after my shower i have to use a q-tip to remove all the black stuff under there!!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:20 AM

I have darker toned skin so it really doen't really matter that much about left over make up...it doesn't show that much really. Like its always hard for me to remove all of my eyeliner. So I just leave it on and when I wake up its like a smokey eye. Before smokey eye makeup was in though it wasn't that great lol. But honestly I don't mind it. I hardly wear foundation any and my eyeshadow mostly comes off...so its just the eyeliner and mascara that I have the most problem with.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 03:19 PM

I don't mind it because i hardly put on any make up in the first place so when I go to sleep and wake up with a little bit left over it doens't really make me look bad or smear or anyting. It looks pretty good actually. I rarely wear makup anyway. Once in a while when I have time or I'm going somewhere extra special lol. But I know some people wake up looking tow-up. Like my roomie!! Hilarious!