Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:29 PM

Default old game boys.

the other day i was at my friends house and he had this big draw of things.. just like random crap and i found an old gameboy" color" i was tripping out! becasue i hadnt seen one in forever. but i played of course and it brought back soo many old memories
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:56 PM

haha ohh snap.. i rememeber when i use to have one of th4ese and then they had the see- through ones.. i had the purple one haha swear i think everyone had a purple one.. maybe thats all the colors they made?? haha idunno but yeah i remember this.. remember the old 64 players and you use to have to blow on the video games when they were too hot haha.
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:18 PM

you guys and girls were very lucky to get the gameboys my parents did not believe in buying my brother and i any kind of those little hand held video games.. we did however have the old school NENTENDO and SEGA! and the NENTENDO 64.. we kept all of our game systems so every once in a while we bust out the old sega or original nentendo and play for hours.. its liek a blast from the past..
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:01 PM

I had a gameboy too but I have no idea where it is at probably hidden in some old toy box. But sometimes when I go to my old art teacher I like to play with hers because she leaves it in the art room so her students can play it when they are waiting for people to pick them up. It definitely brings back a lot of old memories.
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:17 PM

I was like that when I found my old Gameboy Advance. I was like "Woah, this is AMAZING!" o_o

Personally, I can't find my GB Color, btu since I could play GB Color games on the Advance, I was quite happy.

However, it was beat BEYOND repair, I'm surprised it still played the games. xD
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:08 PM

i dont know how it happended but i ended up with a gameboy and i hated this thing, it was horrible so i was like i hate this thing and i tried to send it back to the people because i didnt want it. they were like we cant help you but i dont know what to do.
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:55 PM

hahahha I remember my old game boy games. My favorite game was the sponge bob game. I love it soooo much. My mom used to get mad at me all the time. For whatever reason I have no idea...but It could be that I would play for hours. She was so happy that I lost it. To this day I can't find it at all. I think she has something to do with its disappearance. She's very sneaky like that lol
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:03 PM

i was always obsessed with super mario brothers haha and that one with the big fox. i think it is.. and like he went ion a cave i forget his name.. but he wore shoes haha. anyways i remember my mom and her boyfreind would always had video games for us to play. the only time i ever played was at there house,
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:50 PM

ahhhh so long ago! i remember when i use to have one of those game boy colors. and the gameboy (the big gray one).. the sega too. that huge thing. and the gameboy advance.. the gameboy sp! there just laying around at my house. my little brother plays with it once in a while even if he does have a ds! gooood o memories!!!!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:54 PM

sooo old.. those gameboy colors! i remember i had a purple one.. i don't even ermember what happen to mines.. it's crazy how the gameboy just starts evolving.. from having no colors.. to colors.. to actually connecting with each other to play even if you don't have the game!!! it's amazing how technology just gets so advance!!!