Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Hair & Nail

Old March 1st, 2010, 06:14 PM
Default frizzy hair!

you know how sometimes you just wake up and your hair has those little fly aways on the top.. or.. maybe you let your wet hair stay too long without brushing it out and it got a little frizzy.. i hate that! haha just wanted to say that,
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:31 PM

If you're hair gets all frizzy from sleeping tie it down with a silk scarf or a bandana...

But I like my thick frizzy crazy hair. At times it can be too much to handle but it suits me and I get compliments on it all the time. I used to hate it when I was younger but now that I'm older and hardly have time to worry about it I see that it isn't soo bad. Its pretty cool acutally!!!
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:57 PM

i wish i was like you, Sally Lamkin. embracing your natural hair! myself, on the other hand.. is having trouble taming my hair. it's funny because everyone in my family have nice silky hair but i'm stuck with the frizz ball. when i get out of the shower my hair resembles to simba. i hope one day i can love it just as much as you do, Sally!
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:45 PM

I hate my frizzy hair. But i've noticed that its not all that bad when I put some moisterizer and leave in conditioner in it...But I'm not like you Sally there is no way I can do that. My hair is LONG and Frizzy thats just asking for problems. My bestfriend keeps telling me to cut it but I can't because when I actually do tame it I love the length. Sometimes I just let it be. Who CARES!! Plus guys like the wild look these days.
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:09 PM

yeah.. have the same issue.. i hate that i cannot put my hair up when its wet with out there being a huge dent in it.. like my sisters can get out of the shower put there hair up and do there makeup and then take there hair down and its perfect! im like what!! i cant do that at all haha but yeah i cant stand fly aways they drive me crazy i sometimes want to cut them!
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:07 PM

i have pretty straight hair for the most part but you know how sometimes its TOO flat.. well i bought some stuff that is said to give your hair volume.. well sometimes i add a little too much and my hair is huge.. haha i need to learn when enough is enough.. some times i wake up and it lookies like i just got shocked. ha
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:29 AM

My hair always gets frizzy its sooooooo annoying. Its just really bad how when you first was it before it gets dry its nice and smooth and then it drys into a huge ugly friz ball. I really don't like it!! But I learned to blow dry my hair right after I was it. I envy girls who can air dry their not fair!
Old March 19th, 2010, 04:54 PM

My hair gets frizzy too. It is so annoying and one time my friend slept over at my house and I woke up with like really frizzy hair and she just started laughing so embarrasing but I dont know what else to do. Sometimes I just wash my hair in the morning so I can make sure my hair is the way that I want to it to look.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:01 PM

I hate how my hair gets all frizzy in the shower...because I take really steamy showers and even if I put a shower cap or whatever on it still gets frizzy and its sooo annoying. Especially when your thinking oh I can do my hair before my shower and then get dressed and then leave. My hair no matter how slight the steam may be still frizzes it doens't make a slight difference at not fair!!!
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:36 PM

Yeah my hair gets really frizzy sometimes and then other times it is like its all nice and smooth and I just don't get why. I mean I am not doing anything different so it just really annoys me when gets frizzy. I got this hairspray so hopefully it can hold everything in place and not let my hair get frizzy throughout the day but hairsprays usually leave that white dust kind of thing which i hate so hopefully this one doesnt i haven't tried it yet but i am hopeing it just drys clear.