Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 1st, 2010, 05:47 PM

Default car stories.

so basically this thread is being created to share about everyones car stories. for example maybe you use to drive an old beat down car where the radio only worked when you pushed the gas? haha anything of that sort and is doenst even have to be an old car maybe some new car stories.

mine. i use to drive this white honda and i got it in the summer when it was super hot.. well all the windows went down except the passenger side window and the ac didnt work.. needless to say my best freind would sit in the back sometimes becasue she would die of heat.
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:05 PM

thats so funnny, i used to buy things for my truck and i had it all fancy then it started to go down hill when it broke down on my way home from the beach on the middle of the fwy.. luckly i coasted off then where the truck stalled i put on my emergency flasher but it was so sunny you couldnt see them.. was scared i didnt know what to do.. it was horrible.. so there i am in my bikinni.. trying to push my 4x4 truck off the road.. what a sight so luckly some guys came out of the appartment where i broke down and they helped me pust it into a 7 eleven parking lot.. stupid car...
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:37 PM

hahahahha jokes. my first car was my dad's old rambler. And At first when he got it fixed up for me...for an old car it was working pretty nice. But then after a year of driving the thing. You won't believe how I had to start it. I had to put it in park. put a brick on the gas pedal and there this little nozzle thing that I had to pinch with pliers and then it'll start...IT was hilariousl though all my friends to this day remember my rambler.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:12 PM

wow!!! hahahaha just to start it! so what happened if you forgot your brick!? hahaha thats too funny.. my friends car.. she calls him chewy.. and man o man chewy is a charcater he breaks down randomly.. sometimes rthe radio doesnt work.. and then all randomly it just turns on.. and then you literally have to floor this car to make it go.. she drives it around town like its a mercedes haha but we love him.
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:53 PM

hahaha yeah i know alot of ppl who named there cars.. back to my white honda we use to call him rafeal de la ghetto becasue he was alwasy doing something and if you watch fresh prince thats the name of the poet that will makes up to inpress some girl haha.. ohh rafel we miss you.
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM

hahaha! i just saw that episode like last week.. since its an older episode the seasons restarted on tbs and after the series finale they played it from the beginging and i finally saw it haha but yeah thats funny i should name my car like chandler paul or something haha idunno im soo boreedd! time move along plleeaassee!
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:58 PM

There was this car that I saw when I was on the way to the art store, it was bright green, like neon green, but the vehicle still looked relatively cool. I'm gonna see how much it costs to get the car, and then see how I can pay for spray-painting it white...in any case, I definately want to check it out.
Old March 29th, 2010, 11:48 AM

i have so many things that i want to do with my car simply because there is things that need to be changed because there is nothing better than fixing up you car and doing all kinds of things to trick out ur car. i currently bought things to do for my boyfriends car as well.
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:05 PM

hahaha a screw driver i wonder if he still got any girls to go home with him?! anywyas i cant talk because my first car was good.. a mustang.. but my second car.. man o man! that should have been my 1st car! everything was messed up i alwasy had to pull over becasue it was starting to over heat and i would have to put water in everytime i wanted to drive it.. no matter where i was.
Old April 5th, 2010, 04:08 PM

wow those are some pretty horrible car stories, i remember that when i was like 11 my cousin got her licence and my parents used to let her take me with her when she went shopping and stuff like that.. well she drove like an 89' toyota celica. it had a sun roof but it didnt close very good, then the interiour was a mess it was all wroughted from the sun.. or and if you touched the cigrate lighter whole with anything metal even on accident it would spark and shock you.. lol what a heap of junk.. no to mention somebody stoled it and parked it at walmart and she happened to pull in next to it one day and she reported it but they never cought any body..