Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old February 27th, 2010, 05:06 PM

Default Internet Television

In all honesty, I would love to see internet on the TV.

I know that television is going the way of digital. So many programs are going HD, and I really love how things are going with videos being placed on the internet.

So, personally, I want to have internet connection to my television. So I can watch internet shows on TV, I would love to see my fav internet shows on television, and I know that television is coming out with internet soon....I want one, do you guys want one?
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:04 PM

i have used this thing to connect my computer to my huge flat screen tv. i like using it because i can sit on my couch and surf the web and takecare of all the things that i want to do. i love it, i can pay all my bills from the comfort of my own comfy couch as well as my bed. i love it.
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:20 PM

yeah alot of people do that they connect their computers to their tv. i personally think they should have a chanel that has all good shows on late at night so that people like me who want to watch tv at 4 or 5 in the morning dont have to change the channel to find only infromercials
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:23 PM

Gertrude, I want to find that thing that allows you to hook up your television onto your TV, that sounds like it would be such a fantastic idea. I'm gonna try to stop by Fry's on the way home, see if I can find that item, and then transfer the signal from the monitor to television. In any case, I'll have to find that signal.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:40 PM

I think there is already one HDTV that is already out that has internet connection already. I need to see how good it is, or how you can connect, but I think what I've always wantes is finally here. Youtube on Television.

Too bad it's really expensive. @_@
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:32 PM

i never heard of that yet... but i'm sure i will when it comes out. you mean like watching movies/shows on the internet but on your tv instead? maybe i'm getting confused but can't you pull in some kind of cord from your computer and tv and then it shows what's on your computer to your tv? is that the same thing you are talkinga bout?
Old March 19th, 2010, 11:40 AM

they have many diffrent cords and hook ups to play your internet over the tv. plus why whould u want to watch it on the tv if your talking about haveing it on your computer.. n if you want to watch it on tv then why wouldnt you just watch it on your tv then instead of hooking your computer to your tv to watch it?
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:25 PM

I think it would be pretty cool to have one. I mean even just surfing the web on a big television would be cool. I know you can already do that by hooking up you computer to your tv. but if the tv just had internet on its own that would be cool. I think I would probably buy one but it depends on how much because I would probably wait it out until the prices went down.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:24 PM

Oh I wish I could have a TV that I can hook up to the internet! Right now I still ahve an old 1994 Soney (hey it works!). I dont really watch anything on it outside of a DVD here and there. I watch a lot f my TV shows on my laptop online. I love it because I can switch to surfing the web when a ad comes on or I get bored with the show. I like to have noise in the background, so if its not music I put on a old episode of a show I like to listen to. Its funny how you miss a lot of a episode without knowing it.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 05:46 PM

I've actually seen this before at my friends house in his studio thing and its really cool! Like that was the first time I've ever seen one so I was really into checking it out and seeing how everything works and just messing with it. I wish I could have one too. I'm going to have to call him up and ask him about it because that would be soo awesome!