Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:26 PM

Default Workout outfits?

I'm just curious...

Do you guys get dressed up to go to the gym...or just throw on some shorts and a shirt and hit the door.

Its funny because I see some girls at the gym matching from head to toe...its almost like they're there to scope on guys. I think its funny cuz the guys don't notice them, but the girl whose there working up a sweat gets approached. I witness this all the time...

I put on whatever's clean and go...So what do you guys wear to work out?
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:14 AM

hahahaha. this funny and so true. I'm on of those girls who has to be matching tho. But not because I want to look cute (thats only part of it) its just that I'm always matching all the time. I'm used to it. So if I go and buy work out clothes I coordinate the outfit with what I'm buying or what I already have. I'm not as bad as those girls who actually put on makeup and do there hair to workout tho. I'm not that bad yet lol
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:27 PM

I usually just wear whatever I pretty much just put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt nothing special. but yeah I have noticed girls that do get all dressed up in their workout clothes. It is kind of funny and ironic because the purpose is to go work out and sweat it out and not get all dressed up and look all pretty but some of my friends do that.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:03 PM

I pretty much put on shorts and a t-shirt.

I agree with everyone here. xD I look at the girls that dress up quite extravagantly just to go workout at the gym, and I'm sure they're doing it to be looked at and stared at. And the funny thing is, they get a bit offended when you look at them.

xD
Old March 8th, 2010, 10:48 AM

im one of those girls who wears matching stuff when i go to the gym. i mean i have always wore matching work out outfits since i was little.. i used to be a dancer so i always wore matching outfit to class so i just kept the same habit when i go to the gym, do yoga, or go jogging! i just thing your going to look pretty gross all sweaty and stuff so why not match and look good!
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:12 PM

i love working out but i really dont care what i wear simply because of the way people judge girls for dressing all matchy matchy... and then people just hated the way they dress up things like that.. so i usually just throw on anything i have and then i head to the gym and get my work out on simply because i need to lose weight..
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:54 PM

I totally get what Salena was saying when they get mad when you look at them. But seriously who wears make up to the gym...and then complains that you're sweating it off. I mean come on its the gym. I don't really pay that much attention to what I'm wearing at the gym just as long as I look presentable and my clothes isn't worn out or torn...thats about it. My hair is usually a mess. I still get hit on a lot so I guess that doesn't even matter lol.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:49 PM

i normally put ona tee and some shorts with my hair up and i can care less sometimes.. no makeup nothing.. i mean we are working out here haha when im all sweaty i dont want a cute guy coming up to me so i normally work out with my sister and thats it haha my bestfreind on the other hand she has to have full makeup on.. hair done perfect and look cute. its annoying so i never go with her
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:19 PM

im not going to lie i use to be one of thoise girls that tried to look all cute at the gym in the little workout outfit.. but that didnt last one, maybe like twice and thats it. but to be honest my sisters had alot to do with it they always made fun of me and when we would go to the gym together they would always make comments.. and then i just realizes theyw ere right and how dumb i must look. haha saldy my bestie hasnt gotten the memo
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:42 PM

girls dressing nice to the gym? i wouldn't doubt it. but i've seen guys do that too! there was this one time when i was at the gym and i saw this guy dressed up on the treadmill like he's at the mall or something. got his LA fitted hat on, got some baggy basketball shorts (how can you possibly work out with those shorts on) and some sunglasses. i definitely cannot work out with sunglasses on. those sweats on my face will not go well with my sungalsses!! silly people!