Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old February 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Default The Food Network

Who else watches the food network? I like totally love watching it. I especially like watching it when i am eating or right before I eat. My favorite show on the network is dinner impossible especially the ones with robert irvine (not sure how to spell his name) It is just so exciting and I wish i could be apart of it. I also really like watching ace of cakes their cakes just look freaking awesome and delicious. I hope I can afford to buy one day because I looked on their website and minimum is one thousand bucks so maybe for my wedding or something one day.
Old February 20th, 2010, 06:50 PM

I haven't watched the Food Network in forever, but I remember that they were really good to watch. My favorite shows would happen to be The Challenge series of shows, Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Whatever that show is really called, but it's AWESOME), and Good Eats. Those were all great shows.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 03:23 PM

I love food so ofcourse I watch the food network.

People can say whatever about it i don't care. I watch this channel more than anything else really. I love it. I even have it on when I'm studying just for background noise. I'm suprised other people even watches it. thats awesome!!
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:13 PM

I want to go check it out. I'm totally missing out on some of the great shows that Food Network has now.

It is such a great channel. I remember when I first saw it, I was meh on it. However, it grew on me. I love Iron Chef, it was my breakthrough show, and now I'm hooked on it.
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:50 PM

I really like food network too. I just love looking at all the yummy food so good. I recently just watched dinner impossible and it was pretty crazy. IT was the one where he gets assigned to cook in a empty lot with exotic ingredients. There were some outrageous ingredients a lot that I didn't even think of eating. There were sea jellies, peacocks, snakes like everything you would not think of eating.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:10 PM

I miss my Direct TV, I want to watch Food network again. ;_; Personally, Ir eally would want to watch the Challenge episodes, The Challegene series is one of my favorite channels on youtube, and I really do enjoy watching to see who wins or loses in those competitions.

There isn't much that i watch on Food Channel, but it's really good, so I may decide to pay the DirectTV bill
Old March 12th, 2010, 03:42 PM

I love food network especially Ace of Cakes. All the cakes are just so beautiful and awesome. They are all totally one of a kind and it is just amazing how detailed they are. I really wanted to get one but the cheapest is 1000 bucks so I probably have wait until I have more money before I can but I definitely want to get one of their creations one day.
Old March 13th, 2010, 05:25 PM

I so want cable again, I miss this channel. ;_;

Personally, my favorite show would have to be the challenges. it is very cool to see all the different varieties of food that are available, whether it would be chicken or if it would be beef or cakes, or even the more funny ones that bartending.

That show is awesome.
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:36 PM

I love love love food network. i was actually watching it this morning. I was watching the 30 min. meals and bare contessa ( i think thats what its called not sure though) but yeah everytime I watch it I get so many ideas about recipes I want to try but I still haven't tried any yet need time to actually buy the specific ingredients because somehow I never have the right ingredients in my fridge.
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:33 PM

I really like watching the food network especially the new show. The best thing I ever at. I love that show. I always try to write down the restaurants they mention in the show because I definitely want to try it. Yesterday I was watching the one about cold foods and they had one of the food network people talking about rice to riches which I did try before and I loved it so nice to see it featured.