Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old February 17th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Default yoga.

i have been doing yoga for about 2 years now and i absolutly love it. if you havent tried it i would reccomend that you give it a try if you have tried it how did you like it.. i think it is very important for young children to learn proper tips for stretching when their young so as they grow older they will be fully equipt and will be prepared to do their diffrent exercises
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:49 PM

yoga, there is so many diffrent types of yoga, i am wondering what type you are talking about. some are healthy forms of yoga while some other types are really not as healthy as just breathing yogas.. bekerium yoga is where they turn the heater on high and you sweat out all your toxins.. or so they say you do. i am not a fan of doing yoga in a super heated room.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:15 AM

I seriously need to start doing yoga. Its bad enough that I bearly get a work out in anyway. I know it sounds really bad but I'm so busy and lazy!!! Thats my main bridge. I know I would be able to fit a yoga session into my schedule though. And my mom has been bugging me to take a class with her. So I might just take her up on that. Because I'm gaining weight and its rediculous.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:47 PM

the college that i attend actually have yoga classes that your allowed to take as part of the gym membership. you can take any classes as well as work out any time the gym is open. i use this to my advantage and that way im able to keep skinny and have that beach body that im hoping to acheive by the end of may! so try local colleges and you might be able to find some discount workouts..
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:40 PM

I remember the only time I ever did Yoga was in Highschool and it was probably the most intense my coach could find. It was very slow movement and was basically just stretches but man did it give me a burn...I was suffering man!!! I got sore just from doing it...Not even from and intense 4 hour workout. Yoga is no joke. I actually want to start doing it again though.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:08 PM

i always wanted to do yoga but i can neever find time for it.. i promised myself when i'm not taking class in the summer i'm going to get myself involved in yoga. what do you think is better.. getting into a yoga class at my local gym or buying and watching the yoga videos? is it necessary to get the yoga mat?
Old March 23rd, 2010, 03:49 PM

i did yoga with a friend last year for a session and i loved it. i don't like exercising but this is definitely something i would get myself in too. i couldn't continue because i'm currently going to school and 2 jobs so finding time for yoga is hard. but when i do find some time for it.. i'm going to either join a class for it or just buy those yoga videos
Old March 24th, 2010, 10:28 AM

I live for yoga lol. I absolutely love it. I got my boyfriend into it and we do it every morning! its soo much fun. I'm suprised that he's even into that kinda stuff being a football player and all but it turns out that his coach has been implementing it into his workouts! awesome right?! But yea its a lot of fun and I've even gotton his mom and my mom to join us sometimes. Is funny!
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:55 AM

i recently became a member of 24hr fitness and i was really excited that they have a yoga class! i am looking very foward to attending the class as many times as i can but the problem seems to be that all their classes are durring the times i normally work so i will have to sometimes take their class on my lunch break or take other classes...
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:59 PM

doing yoga can really help with body cirulation as well hopefully it can also improve your flexibility and other movements and help you become more in tune with your body and hopefully you can become more healthty and lead a better lifestyle by doing yoga and other exercises!