Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old February 17th, 2010, 05:12 PM

Default G.p.s

i was wondering to hear from all you people who have navigation systems in your cars. i have to young children and they both love my gps. they have named the guy oscar and the lady with the accent blabla louie. haha wondering if you or your kids have any fun or silly named for the gps.
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:46 PM

i got one of these navigation systems or gps im not sure if there diffrent or not but i dont know what kind mine is..but its called a tom tom.. so my son thinks its my brother in law talking and giving me directions.. haha he asked his uncle tom. " are you in the box on the window that tells mommy where to turn? mommy says its her tom tom?" haha ofcourse my b-in-L said yes so now my son thinks his uncle knows all the places in the world.
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:13 PM

hahaha thats too cute! and a funny story im sure he will laugh at when hes older. my dad has one in his car and my mom has a tom tom. but i rememebr my dad calling his "pat" haah he says yes pat hahha it was pretty funny when i was younger.
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:40 PM

awww yeah that is too cute. but yeah we recently got my mom a gps and thank goodness for that! she use tog et lost all the time and not to mention when she did she would just get soo frustreated and annoyed that no one could speak to her
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:43 PM

that is so cute. I love my gps too. It is my lifesaver. I am so bad at directions like if I don't have a gps and only a map I just feel completely helpless and lost. So like one time the charger thing for my gps broke and it was just a nightmare. Like without my gps I feel so completely lost unless its somewhere I have gone like a 100 times.
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:03 PM

No, I have not come up with a name for the GPS thought.

Personally, I think that the best part of the GPS is to change the language of the announcer. it's fun to hear the directions in different languages, it's really awesome. XD

Also, when I check the traffic and other locations, it is really awesome. I love it a lot.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:50 PM

Gertrude's story is funny!!!

I got my dad's hand me down Lexus so it has a Navi. My girl's name is Cappie. The stroy is disgusting how we got to name her that. But its an insider between me and a friend. I thought I was the only one who named my Navi but I guess not. I knew people named thier cars though....
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:16 PM

i think its really exciting how people name things that they really get used to.. like me i dont have a name for my car, however i have named my dirtbike jacob. and then i named my moms new car meep. because when the horn honks is sounds like it goes meep. we actually dont have a navigation system in any of our cars so we dont have any names for them..
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:19 PM

The GPS is really such an amazing device. Not only can it tell me where I'm going in the shortest route, but you can also access other multimedia functions on it if you have it connected to the cigarette lighter. I got traffic reports, news, stocks, and cheap gas stations around the area. I love it. Now I can't leave anywhere without it.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:11 PM

Thats cute!

I've never really named my GPS or even thought about it. Of course I names my car but that was a must!lol I even named my boyfriend's car! But honestly the GPS never thought about it but it does kinda make sense though lol. I'm so going to have my little nephew pick a name lol. It'll be fun to see what he comes up with lol