Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 16th, 2010, 04:16 PM

Default bootleg Bluray dvds?

is it really possible to buy or purchace boot leg copys of new movies in blu ray format? my friend was telling me that they just went and bought a whole hand ful of movies that are all boot legs but that there in blu ray. i didnt beleive him but am i wrong or did he lie to me.. see i dont really know the diffrence between regular dvds and blurays.?
Old February 19th, 2010, 12:56 PM

ive never heard of this either. i remember my dad had law abiding citizen on bootleg and i had already seen itin theaters a while back.. well i took it for a movie night with some of my freinds and they ha dno idea it was a bootleg it was perfectly clear! and it wasnt until after when i said.. wow that was pretty good for a bootleg they all were like "ohh what! it was a bootleg"
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:08 PM

yeah bootlegs have gotten alot better these days.. but i still wouldnt have no idea where to get them so i have never boughten one but ive viewed them haha. anywyas. blue rays hmm thats interesting> hey when its indemand.. its gonna find its way put in all places
Old February 20th, 2010, 05:42 PM

I'm guessing that bootlegs will be out for whatever you can get them in, whether it would be on VHS, DVDs, and Blu-Rays, so I'd say they must be out for Blu-Ray. They'll always find a way to sell things for really cheap and make fake copies of the movie.......but at least it's something cheap to get.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:50 PM

omg. its really bad that people are buying bootleg movies simply because they director worked hard to make this movie and if your buying the bootleg copy then its bad simply because they need to make the money and basically your stealing if you buy the boot leg dvds. its just like stealing music off of lime wire and other sights like that.
Old February 27th, 2010, 05:29 PM

I really only get bootlegs when there are music DVDs of concerts that aren't for sale. I found one of my favorite bands in a bootleg DVD playing older songs, and it was in good quality...but there was no official footage, so I bought it.

I honestly don't like bootleg, but it felt justified because this was something I really loved in a media that was unavailable anywhere else.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:19 PM

never watched a bootleg blu-ray disc before but i'm sure they do exist out there.. i don't know if the quality will be a++ but who knwos.. i don't even own a blu-ray player. but i know you can burn blu-rays. i've seen the external drive for blu-ray burners before. i wouldve thought blu-ray players would put a stop to bootlegs though. oh wells.
Old March 17th, 2010, 12:40 PM

I thought so too. I thought the whole perpose of it was to protect copy rights nd boost visual. But I don't know maybe someone found a way to make copies of these too. I know Bootlegg DVDs have gotten really good. You can go on the internet and watch recently released movie even...its amazing what technology has transpired to lol
Old March 24th, 2010, 12:58 PM

I've never seen any I've only seen DVD's but it makes sense that they would start Pirating blu rays too. Even though they were made so that they couldn't be copied. With technology and the genius of people minds today its almost impossible to think that someone wouldn't come up with something. I'm sure In a couple of years it'll be mainstream lol.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:59 PM

i have no idea! lol but i have seen some bootlegs and compared to the first one i ever saw to the ones they have no they are soo good.. havent seen one in a long while tho but still i dont hate on them ahaha